Sunday, July 31, 2005

PRINCESS!

was so glad last thurs that i rented a veri princessy and victorian like gown for my hall's dnd this cming sat!
din noe dat my freshies r so enthu to go rent on wed when dey were act. suppose to do fund raising!!yah!its FUND RAISING!
will definitely take lotsa pics on sat!haha
its a dream come true..

ive come to realise that my blog is no longer a safe place to enter my personal life!to b more specific...those emotional crap which i had just gone through..
FRANS!dont worry im doing better nw!heehee..since sch has started im busy wif wk n hall life!so happy nw!haha..new frans new sem new hallmates..new activities...new hunks?haha...

wadever...im gg to do tut alr!lalala...

everything will be fine one day..
believe ill find my happiness soon...haha

take care peeps!
love u lots!

No comments: