Monday, July 04, 2005

yah..stupidity is the wrd!

just toked to huishan!

n i felt better after dat..nearly teared again when i was mentioning bt it again..

disappointment shud be the wrd..n he msged me to tell me hes angry w ***

huishanx knew me too well and von n linnie asked me bt it too..

let me clarify: there arnt anione in my life nw...n i had to admit dat during the hols i did enjoyed the times we went out but its nt dat kind..at least im convincing myself dey r nt..

had two camps last week and another coming in 6 hrs' time!met up w freshies last sat and fd out dat there were 2 vj seniors!haha..so fun so fun!im gg to noe more people!so fun!cant wait..

during these 2 days im gg to see him everydae..but im nt letting him affect the amt of enjoyment ill be gtting frm the camp!

till sat..ill be back

take care babes n dudes!

oh yah!im happy for u charmainex...haha...'dear partner!'
(see!im using 'dear' too!fair ritex?"))

No comments: