Sunday, July 17, 2005

seekinG innER peaCE

ive decided for the first and the last time to just let things go!to let HIm go!grt him out of my mind!get him out of my LIFE!

went ktv w him, mingfeng,gary dennis,benson ytd at the party wrld at clementi..quite fun to sing n din really expect that i was the onli gal w 5 guys..he was busy msging his sp cum nearly gg steady gf-charmaine!wadever..i was minding my own business..

hated the wae he told me that they held hands
irked by the way he told me they kissed
despised him for breaking up pple even bfore he had cfmed that shes the one
disgusted by his current attempts to date 3 gals
disappointed for his behavior
utterly speechless when he complained dat he shuld haf the chance to choose like gals..

my heart just went 'THUMP!'
it sank!hw cm he became lyk this?
he wasnt the nice gor ive met..or haf known
mb this is hid true self?his true colours..
i choose to not find out the answers to my doubts
in any case he has more or less tarnish his own impression in my mind..
hes no longer the zikai gor whom i noe..

met up with shanx today..shit i teared at coffee bean when i told shanx what happened and stuff..hw embarrassing..i just cun control...
im gg to be strong frm now on!
ive friends who care..
ive friends who love me..
ive my sis to standby me..
im blessed..!!

i can survive!im gg to be strong
im gg to give other guys a chance..
yah..i need to forget..
maybe when im well attached..i may tell him hw i felt bt him..

hall camp is cming and im gg to be a great gl..
im not gg to think so much..its a good way to forget...to not think..to jus have fun!

No comments: