Thursday, July 14, 2005

fRAns dO caRE!

yah..i noe frans do care!

was looking for a shopping khaki ytd and just when i thought i wld be gg twn alone, zhiwei actually accompanied me!haha...thanks zhiwei!hope u werent too bored by me!haha..bought a pair of URS shoes n a bag and nail polish!haha...thanks thanks!

todae went blading with zhiyu at ECP and bought a pink necklace...to go w my dress for DND!thanks zhiyu for acc. me today!im damn slow lah...paiseh..!heh..
nice skirt which ya haf bought!

i must gear up for my hall's camp next week and guess wad got 3 freshies in my hall!so exciting!

just to reassure myself..im coping well i think..though i still hope for some miracles to occur..hoping for msges...hoping..

i guess i need time again..i need frans to acc. me i guess but im well aware that u guys are busy with ya own stuff so...yupps!dun worri!mych's reopening i will get involved in sch work and activities and will forget..ill have new frans..new eye candies...new ambitions..new focus!

muckxs!
frans i love guys!
im very fortunate dat u nv forsake me!nv desert me!thanks thanks!!

hugssxx and kisses!

No comments: