Sunday, July 10, 2005

back!

yeah back frm NBS camp!

super shagged thus slept throughout the day..

was rather satisfied with SHIVA..though at times i was pissed w them!their slowness their unwillingless to be more enthusiatics!i was pissed then..

to cut things short as i was really tired and need to sleep...
im convinced...

im convinced n could no longer deny bt my feelings for ...
yah i gt uncomfy when i see him flirting w other gals..or shud i be frank and say im jealous..yah i was..during the camp..

u sux man!u sux to the core!i hate u!ive never felt this way in my life before!

just tell me u r attached and everything will be fine!either u get attached or i have to!it will be best for both of us!
tearing sux!crying sux!heartbreaking sux!its painful!it really is!

who is the tk/vj gal u were toking bt?just tell me!i hate the mystery..the guessing...u just get ot of my mind wun u!torturous soul!sinful guy!

why am i so good to you?i just stop myself..i must learn to frm nw on!
yes i mean now!NOW!!NOW!!

im depressed...yes!i am!
sad..hurt..broken..despondent..ill..DEAD!!

No comments: