Wednesday, August 17, 2005

yippee!

before i go for my 1030 class..let me blog down some thoughts...

that day i was at home..was blogging den halfway me dad accidentally switched off the comp power!sweat!for awhile i thot my lappie died on me!phew!

it was a rather fun day ytd!
not in the sense dat i ponned a 4hr i/s semminar nor cox i had to carry out my 5 hrs duty as a member of the jcrc election committee...

its the fun i had n is still relishing now..haha..
in the aft. was confused by the guys staying downstairs cox i was suppose to be toking to felix..suddenly few more cm into his rm one by one...thats wad he claimed..toking to me bt crap..my nick..me as a bimbo..n the best thing was that when darren told em not to bully me..2 of em act. went to change their nick to:'darren said not to bully joleen' and their msn pics to e pic which we took during dnd..!
and his nick becm:'joleen is my co-gl..dun bully her la!'
so funny!and one of their msn pics is still us...so funny!
guys ah!grow up man!haha

its been a long time since we chatted..nce in the aft. and another at nitex!
maybe thats what kept me up tinll 345am ytd..jus toking on msn!thats bad!so ive alr decided to study in the day with my lappie off!and do light readings at night!

tml is his bdae!im gg to meet yanshan in orchard to gt him the prezzie and to meet shanx bfore her sch starts!...ive 2 tests next week man!but im lyk...oh man...read through one subj but mus revise tb n make ntes..de other one doing today!

haf lotsa things to do...

haha...he told me hes nt gg to b in today n wheres he gg to be..haha..so weird..encouraged me to join jcrc as cult sec..i maybe..but dat means that its gg to be very busy for me and i tink i might cox as he said its a once in lifetime thing...jus lyk being a gl...i din regret..kkie..

i betta gt gg!else ill be super late! tata...

hope u guys r doing well!
huggs n kisses!

No comments: