Monday, October 16, 2006

secret..admirer?







these pics r frm mel's blog! us at waraku!!:):):)


2nd post for today..slpy my eyes r veri dry:( tink its cos of the stupid haze:( sians!so warm outside:( so now im seated comfortably on my chair enjoying the aircon n yah gg to pia my 206 proj n pres tonight!!urghh..jus so feel lyk concussing but gtta wait for my hair to dry:P

was telling mel bt danny's engine fraN..getting a bit weird n mes gg to be on guard..in my defensive gear!haha..hopefully he doesnt try to whine to be abt how sad he is!scary:(

was greeted by a little but nice surprise this morn cox deres a mini stalk of pink rose stuck to the door..my meighbours haf them as well:) so nice to see sth so sweet earli in the morn..thot its frm the hall's welfare com to wish us good luck for exams or sth..so din bother
when me was bk deniece screamed across n happily told me tt its frm 'my bf'..hmmm..first thing first!me dun even haf a BF!not even close to anione to start ani rumours!2nd: third yr alr whu will care bt the lao zao bo?freshies first wads!so cannot be..asked daph she refused to tell me oso!haha..best lorhs!hey this is called fran?den she said hes a good catch..haha..ellos!ger ah if dat helps..wadever..but mes interested to find out whu!!jus tell me whu!!!haha..n mummy was lyk dun shout so loudly jux cox u haf a bf lehs!wah!stunned!dunno wads happening mans!haha..i wanna noe whu!!!haha

today's lunch was alritex..as funny as ever..as crappy as ever..its bt progression..i can see..doing well n perform is the priority..a pity tt its aint really wad ya wan..so sad..forcing urself?mb frm my viewpt..its hard but it aint formidable for u..wishing u well.
kill me for eating the meat mans..jus kill me!but thanks..jus saeing thanks
(heyhey pls dun reveal whus whu yeah?thanks..jus needing a little space, a little privacy..a little understanding..stay hush hush k:)thanks peeps)

No comments: