Thursday, October 12, 2006

korean korean korean!!

its been a few days' since ive last updated cox im totally engrossed in GOONG!PRINCESS HOURS!woohoo!!haha
of cox apart frm tt busy w tmr's 206 quiz n todays 306 killer pres..phew finally the most dreaded pres for this sem is OVER!!haha..stumbled cox was too seh till the end..aiyos where gt peep present for half hr one?cant conc animore mans..oh well its OVER!!n im glad cfm!!

tmrs quiz..sian..not totally prepared n me skipped 2 sems for auditing!pengs..but well its still within my targetted 2 sems per sem of skipping!haha

im in luf w goong..same as other idol drama..but this is in korean!haha..gt eng sub..still its quite alritex..i like the modern clothes worn by the actresses..so pretty esp by the princess!so princessy!!shes so pretty!n shes onli 22 in reality..wah..so nice to be able to act yea?but i can vouch tt acting is not joke all the stress bt memorising n stuff esp when u haf to rehearse n co-ord w ur partners..its nice when u watch but the amt of hard wrk n effort is immenwse!!really.. so sad me wun be acting next yr cox next yrs hall's production aint gg ti be a drama..nonetheless me was veri glad tt me had the experience of gg on stage n danced acted sang bfore..though 2 yrs aint long but im veri proud of myself for doing so..n thankful to my pals whu supported me for the past 2 SPs perf!!esp my council frans whu went for 2 consec yrs!!thanks alot dudes n babies!!

was quite entertained in the afternn as i was chatting to this freshie online..hes thomas..act. shldnt sae hes a freshie cos he aint frm NBS n he crashed into our OG last yr..so ya..anw he was so entertaining..bothered to play alg..haha..addressed me as princess joleen..haha..no one has played alg so well bfore..hmm..okie gt a few lahs..but he was the most gungho!!haha..i knew he wld ask whus my prince n stuff..yeah..cos he asked bfore..sian..so told him no prince lahs..so funnie..
cant understd y pple always haf e impression tt im attached..pengs..dun lehs..so stressful sia..den dey will start asking bt this n tt..like wad r my criteria etc..aiyos spare me can?hahs
looking fwd to tmr n sat!yeah!!aft celeb. shans bdae gg KTV yeah!!thanks danny for booking the rm!!i wanna sing bei feng chui guo de xia tian w yx!!heehee..he cn harmonise well!!!goodgood!!heehee
den its vivocity on sat w my dearest n sweetest zuzu!!!yeah!!so sun shall stay home n mug for next weeks stuff..okok..betta go nap awhile den wake up to try the quiz qnsn revise..concussed!!

timecheck:1056pm
location:hall 3

No comments: