Friday, October 20, 2006

GOD noes

din noe tt my belief in GOD has been so strg..hes the father of all mankind..hes plans for everyone..he guides us in our life..he has his plans for me n i noe

its hard to realli explain why im starting to believe this..ive forsaken him cox of conflicts in the family..my familys a taoist family..yah..feeling as if im a traitor now..so guilty. mb im attributing all my failings..my problems..troubles to fate..to destiny cox of my incapability in achieving/solving em..mb

was BIG 4 netwrking night ytd in sch..the auditors were so agreesive..y?cox dey nid us..dey r despo for pple..PWC portrayed a gd image but dey aint as approachable i feel..the largest n most pop!wad to do?wanted to miA asap after the pres..in the end no one did so n me hanged ard w kj hs joey so we mingled n managed to tok to a few peeps..one of deloittes' manager kpmg's joseph n partner frm risk management..pwc's tax n oh well was toking to my gst partner!!best he still remembered my name!so paiseh me forgt his lorhs..luckily gt nametag so big somemore!!haha..yah hes kaieng n the super duper elegant n pretty tax partner hhmmm..her name is...sheesh:(all were eagerly promoting their wrk their firms..its their passion?r dey realli realli enjoying??shant doubt their sincerity etc. me hope im lyk em..tok w pride bt wad dey r doing..its hard wrk i mus sae..everyone starts frm scratch when we grad..no ones superior to another..so dat explains the equal platform?
thot i was a little wavered over my nie decision after hearing n learning more bt big 4..as i 'limped' back to hall..me had the little time to think thru again..the ccompetitiveness, the hecticness the long nv-ending hrs..the agreesiveness jus seem so alien to me..well..ive been 'competing' for my past 14 yrs as a student..tink ill die jus to carry on..its not an easy wrld outside alot of backstabbing bad mouthing..etc..its jus complicated..tink ill go crazy dere..oh well if tt's the plan for me ive to accept it n tk up this challenge which ive to overcome..mb ill becm a betta person?
nv thot bt gg into risk or advisory services..bt after toking to joseph n the partner..its lyk hey!!!deres sth out there still!!so this n opening for me?a sign?i wun noe till ltr..but if its really this!den i mus sae im realli blessed cox dun nid to go thru the entire tedious process!gtta noe the partner so its more or less cfm direct into kpmg's!dats if im gg to kpmg..another choice?ey?
hmm..shant tink too much..gg to enjoy my dae w vonnie ltr!shpping movie n fun!!woohoo..betta finished my readings now!!haha..den its play time bfore i start my weekend mugging hard for my quizzes!!!aiyos!!
von!!!so excited!!

feeling at ease when i see the little flower..so sweet..mb its cox its pink n mb its cox its frm ya

No comments: