Sunday, October 29, 2006

doctor doctor

stopped revision for 306..pengs..crossing my fingers for tmr's test..haven filled up any of the app forms..shall do it tmr after the sickenig test..hmm..great gg to my fav cafe to mug for 304 aft sch tmr!!!goodgood..so depressed tt me have lost my sense of smell n taste:( sighh..

was uplaoding pics onto friendster n happened to re- read the testimonials..
so here's one..

My dearest mei,
Never believed in the sister brother
thing.. thought it was very cheena.. but..
you are my first ever and most beloved
adopted sister.
Thanks for all the times you make
breakfast for me... the messages you
send me.. the herbal drinks you make
me swallow when i have sore throat =)
All the good luck messages, the
reminders and concern you have
showed me in uni. Eh guys, trust me,
this girl will make ur fairytale gf, but
she's extremelly picky so try hard =)

its slping time!off to sch tmr again:P sians

No comments: