Wednesday, May 24, 2006

so fast..yet so slow?

tmr's thurs again!!n its gg to be weekends again!!!haha..
this weekend will be the last for one of my tutees, so dat means me will haf 1 left for the 1 mth hols!at least gt more time for myself!!yeah!time flies yah..im gg to be into the 4th week into my PA n 4 more to the end!!!haha.next will be taiwan n camps!

suppose to haf dinner with kh, mel n xinwei today but gt cancelled last min..haha..haf been gg out..watched da vinci code w shanx n tings ytd..tink its nt dat bad lahs..gt frightened by a few scenes when silas appeared out of nowhere!haha..scardy cat huh?haha..ps was packed!din really enjoyed the popcorn though:( next up will be pirates of carribean!!i wanna watch!!

din haf much time to practise for sun n i guess mes gifing myself too much stress yeah?the sg dun feel ritex mb im tinking too much..hmm..jus be natural n i guess e best is to wrk on my breathing..hmm..hope everything goes well n fight on to the end!!thats my ultimate goal for myself!to be determined n its a challenge for myself n a test of where i can go..setting more tests for myself..yah more!

tmr n fri are gg to slack!no nid to go office but jus attend ey's semiar on GST at raffles city's swissotel!haha..yeah!good good!

next week's thurs n fri are occupied too. thurs: my belated bdae celebration at my favourite WARAKU RESTAURANT at marina sq!den fri. mtg with weinee to celeb her bdae!haha..still tinking of where we shld go..:)

ytd was toking to a nbs fran n nw a fellow PA fran in EY..hes weird lah..kept laughing at the fact that i wasnt attached before!dun be so mean lehs..dun ask y i aint at all..those jus aint the right feelings..dats all i can sae..or mb dey r jus normal frans..nothing more than 'just' frans..really..okie..lyk wad jiaqi said: high expectation/s..yahyah..i agree n ya do stop harpping on this topic alr k?so malu when we were in the train n he was toking bt it in his deep low voice!haha..but im proud of my single status!!serious!!so carefree!!haha

okok..tmr gg to meet up with council frans!cya peeps..!settlers cafe!!yay!!no place..wah..cfm gg broke yeah?haha

No comments: