Monday, May 29, 2006

am i the BITCH or YOU?

urghh!!!cant stand it!!it jus simply doesnt pay to be nice!

so wad shes more senior?hey c'mon lorhs..im keeping my cool jus cox ur age..n i agree that u gtta write my pa report..if not for this..hellos!!get this clear: i want nothing to do w u mans!!jus 4 more weeks n im off! haf experience?haf $?haf IQ?so wad?U HAF GT NO EQ!dunno wads call EQ yeah?oh pls!!get a life! uve gtta gt this clear!i din step on ur toes!n dunt u noe hw to jus sae a simple thanks?i shant waste my energy on u..i shall tolerate w ur nonsense!go away lahs!!!urghh!!

last sat was rather cool!went to fionas 21st party..quite disappointing to see only the few of us..nonetheless overall it was alritex..haha..jon is still the same!come on dude stop being so cheeky yeah?ur ger will get jealous sia!haha..nick is as pretty,kevin as blur n zhao as stoned!haha..ivan as quiet,shaun as funny..gt suan by me!haha..its was great to see my jc pals!fiona the bdae ger was beautiful!her party was super unique lahs..till now ive yt to see someones party w 2 balloony men, an entertainer n a photographer!n toking bt the photographer!we were assaulted badly..be it we were eating ot toking or jus trying to stone he wld be dere n click his camo away!urghh..n me was so unlucky to be picked to play a super RA game lahs..so paiseh..but poor nick he gt a worser role!haha..oopss.in the end though we lost but still gt prize!haha..gt a manicure set n a makeup set!wah nw ive all the makeup!!haha

toking bt makeup..i feel awful when i dun doll up myself..die!jus feel dat me lyk sickly w/o colours on me..weird..

next bdae on the list?haha..tink shld be mine bahs..thats acc. to shanx tingx n charms..this thurs gg to my fav. jappie restaurant at marina sq-waraku for dinner!haha..yeah!!n thurs is my sis bdae too!haha..celeb my belated bdae on my sis actual bdae!haha..funny yeah?next will be our beloved tingting's!me n shans have volunteered to help alr!!haha..wad shld i wear?my mini skirt?haha..oh ya let us stay over lehs ger?haha..shanx dun forgt our cartel's breakfast!haha..

this weekend feels abit empty..yah cox deres no nid to rush for competition anymore..nt depressed cox ive gt the chances to perform for the public..n i mean really the public..nt jus the hall pple n frans..its the shopping crowd the passers-by..im pleased to haf caught ur attention..thanks eveyone for listening to us?though din gt into finals but we r alr satisfied w e semis cox its the first competition..i live w no regrets..all alg ive yearn to perform n i thot ive made used of the short 8 mins i haf on those 2 chances!the attention, the quietness, the cheers, the applause, the comments..i thank u pple for all! though its the end for this competition its actually the firststep into the future..i treasure those moments..the moments which i can proudly tell my kids in the future dat hey!mummy gt into semis in a competition bfore!i luf wad im doing..n i believe even if i cant go far ..its something which i enjoy n pursue..believing is powerful..ive done wad others may not even dare to do..ive conquered myself, the stagefright n i yearn for more of those moments again..however, i gtta wrk harder..dat means kbox more often!haha..

was toking to clarence ytd bt guys being so amusing..yah i shld jus ignore n ellos boy..hw to find a bf fast?haha..its fate lehs..haha..
dun quite able to comprehend guys..ytd was weird..my sis was saeing that it was so obvious that he was trying to be over friendly..haha..oh mans..n friendster is another one!a model n a mixed blood..haha..interesting sia..but..im wary!apprehensive..haha..thanks yah..but no thanks!

went shppinh n gt myself an op skirt!heehee..yeah new skirt but ive alr worn it!!more to come!haha..a new top!so happy so happy..peachy PINK!!damn bright lahs..aahha..mkes my dae yeah?n my espirit slipper!woohoo!haha..i nid cash to shop!!
wah!!GSS!GSS!i like!!!MUACKS!!haha

No comments: