Tuesday, May 16, 2006

jus so touched!

I AM SERIOUSLY SO SO TOUCHED!!haha

I AM SIMPLY SO ELATED!!:)

ytd me was super pissed n my mood was so so low..it was because me had many missed calls while i was having my internship training!urghh..both from hall office which demanded me to settle my hall application bill by ytd n another events company!freaky!jus simply wanted to switched off the stupid phone lahs!!!irritated..

i din of cox..jus wanna complain..

was so bothered that me cun go bk to sch to settle the bill cox of attachment n by the time mes bk in sch its alr lyk 8pm!whu will be ard?msged almost those peeps whom i could seek help frm..excluding those on pa as me..haha..those whu always helped me thru r on pa as well..so cant..sheesh..was so desperate alr dat me even msged my sis to help!haha..at the back of my mind i knew she cant but jus wanna try my luck..in the end thot of my cult sec!haha..hes lyk forever in hall..sighh..no luck either..whu the hell will be in hall during the hols!nontheless he was kind enuf to ask me to try gtting the engine guys n he told me darrens tking a module!!n i did seek help frm darren!was jus trying my luck since i was super despo alr!i was really so relieved that he actually agreed to help!!haha..was i plain lucky or wad!i cnt imagine!!shld had msged jianming earlier dey!haha..

i was halfhearted n nearly wanted to call hall office to jus cancel my application if me really cant find someone whus able to lend me a hand..really i dun mind jus withdrawing n of cos me do noe the consequences which i will have to bear.yah im aware!its not so easy to jus help me pay the bill at the office but to gt em to print the letter, go to the students affair center which is relatively far n den gtting a sticker n back to hall office again!so tedious!if im not on the way me will not be willing to help too!dats y im really surprised dat darren actually din mind!yah..i hope he did haf lesson in sch today n he did haf his car with him or else ill feel really bad about it n SAO is how far if one is to walk frm hall to that place!!inaccessible!no matter wad!i really really really really * infinity wanna thank him!!!

THANK YOU DARREN!!!haha

finally one 'trouble' is settled..now handling two things at one go..ones work and the other me shant say..jus hoping for the best:) mel u cant sae okie?heehee..

ive mentioned this bfore i guessed..im easily impressed n this time rd its not only so but utterly shocked..haha..cant believe that theres still nice pple ard at least helpful pple!!wow!!!haha..kkie shall stop blabbering bt this alr since its settled alr!!haha

todays first day at gst department.. the perm staff r friendly..guess its jus a start..apprehesive of how it will really be lyk..seriously speaking mes not really liking wad im doing!im not..not liking the clothes ive to be in considering wad i usually wear..not enjoying the kinda work im involved in..ive yet to really touch on the actual stuff shall me shall make some reservations bfore me will comment any further!

mes falling alsp n its only 938pm!shall wake up early tmr to read thru wad i haf for wrk..braindead now:(

(heh!din really noe wad actually happened to you recently..so sorry that mes gtta be on pa n cnt help ya much..if ya really nid a listening ear mes ard yea?though me may be ignorant of alot of things tink i can still manage..rem? smiley is always ard n she wanna see u smile n not be upset:)

No comments: