Sunday, March 26, 2006

ThankS 11TH CT coUNCil!!!

heyhey!!

FIRSTLY!!i wanna saY A bIG BIG THANK YOU TO
Vonnie
Lin
clarence
darius
zhenhao
marcus
yiwen AND
Emma!!!

thanks a lot for cming down last fri for the dinner!!hope u peeps enjoy it!it had realli been awhile since we had such a relaxed gathering over dinner!!:) really missed those days! and ya..i love the adidas bag too!!thanks alot!!so PRETTY!!haha
and sorry von n clarence for causing u 2 to run ard to look for it:( i can sae nothing more but thanks!!the most plus another hug k??haha

the movie was not too bad considering that me slept for almost half of it!haha..but 1 thing i cun stand bt it was dat its real noisy lahs!!nearly becm deaf cox of the sound effects mans!n i dun lyk the mask!!so ugly!haha..but the story was good as in at least me gt the pt of the show..still not too bad at least din waste money!sorry was too slpy alr cun help but jus concuss!!n vonnie its alrite to wake me up but yet again so paiseh to jus fall bk to slp again!haha

thanks zhenhao for driving me home and clarence for accompanying bk home:)

this goona be the last to stay out till 4am!!gtting hell frm my mummy..but oh well i truly understand that its becox she cares!yah im 21 and shant and musnt let u worry!!lyk wat ive said all act. will end by 7pm if nt latest 8pm n ill be at home!no more night outings for me:) its alrights lahs..so next time try not to jio me at night or late evening k?else haf limited time to meet:)

im so happy though haf 4 more pres to go!
next weds ge pres is still alritex not so stressful!
im hafing headache over my 20% bix comm final presentation!!haven gtten a superb idea n topic to present on!!gtta settle it by today sia!!
glad that i was dn w a chapter of my mktg!!ya 1 out of 16!!i shall kempate n warm up my mugging engine!!!hope wed will cm quickly so will be left w 2 more pres onli!!urghh..

looking fwd to mon cox gt 2 treats..one in the afternn in sch alfresco with men n huishan(hey melmel!if the rest r free do ask em alg too k?)n my family at night at parkway's crystal jade:)

hmm..decided to forsake one of my tutees cox im super pissed w her for nt doing wad ive asked her to..mb since shes onli p1 she doesnt noe the importance of studying!tink wad made it worse is that her parents cun care much bt her n her sis too!i rather forgo the 130 bucks in exchange for more time to mug and rest then to spend on a kid who always upsets me..sighh..im always gt veri worked up and emotional when i teach younger children..dey dun learn on their own..cant spell..cant read..i pity em but i cnt help much..im not adding value to her n i jus feel so useless for not doing so..im sorrie wensi..
so effectively left w 2 kids the cleverer ones!i mean yah..dey r older n understd wat im teaching:) *beaming*..i shant n isnt capable of being a teacher lahs..haha..todays gonna be the last day of her tuition n im freed!irresponsible u may tink but ill rather that she go find another tutor whu can help her than me!this means that ive more time to study for my cming exams!!mus mk good use of them!!

really cant wait for exams to be over!actually im quite glad dat during this period im home:) though hafta go bk for jcrc internal concensus stuff..i chose not to!cox mon: dinner w family
tue?:my bdae!ellos u tink ill be in hall?no no!!moreover gtta prep fpr weds presentations so no way!!
wed: home too cox mtg vonnie to teach her makeup in town!
thurs will be in hall cox fri has 830 am co. law tut
and den off hall ill be!!!
hahas..felix saes pple enjoy staying in hall cox its in school n its great to relax and stuff and for me its totally the opposite!
yah..always tinking of gg home

oh ya toking bt felix..wanna thank u in advance for agreeing to help wif the deconflict of the internal concensus for gals on tuesday..thanks FELIX!haha..though u dun haf my link but its alrights

alot of peeps do help me alot in hall and in sch:)

wanna thank mel and huishan for being my bestest pals in ntu!!
wanna thank mel for helping me thru this sem!!
wanna thank yj for always helping me to carry things if we happen to go home tgt and esp when mes carrying tons of things and
wanna thank u for listening to my crap!
wanna thank my ntu ktv khakis too!!

hmm..alrights betta go do up the slides for my ge pres!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I consider, that you are not right. I can prove it. Write to me in PM, we will discuss.

Anonymous said...

It is rather grateful for the help in this question, can, I too can help you something?