Wednesday, March 15, 2006

1 DOWN 7 More!

i dun understand why im so motivated these days:) jus feeling veri inspired..by wad?i dunno..i always have a dream since young..a dream to succeed to be well known..i dunno y..haha..

exams r cming in 4 weeks' time n im still doing my presentations!had one this morn, will haf 3 next week and 4 on the following!alas!thats week 13 n all have to fall on my bdae week!wad the hell!haha...but nvm..lyk wad my senior said:'after all the presentations u r onli left with 50% to mug for exams!' thats true in a sense cox nbs focuses alot on projs n presentations..yah..n i tink im pretty lucky to haf exams on 3 core n dey r all open book!so jus gtta read thru the materials, understd n org the data n dere!im in e exam hall! worried bt my creative ge though..cox im not creative at all!alas..!guess gtta try my best to pass that n next sem onli left to clesr 2!den my last sem of my uni life will be so so slack!haha..

jus completed my slides for mon's marketing presentation!2 more to prepare!n im gg to start on the other after blogging:) hardwrking hors!haha..i tink its coz i gtta finish everythg so i can use my weekends to complete another 2 more pres and 2 tuts!n as usual tuitions!dere goes my weekends!haha...

im veri excited as im typing cox tmr after my ge field trip to jurg island im gg to meet up with yanshan!so happy u noe!i cant wait to meet up with her!we r all so busy!n mtg up is jus so difficult unlike the past!heehee..cant wait to be immersed in prchard rd again!and of cox!in orchard means to shp!gtta buy two formal shirts for pres cox currently onli haf 2..sighh..this course cfm 'sucked' away my hard earn $ sia!PA cming and its gonna be worse!cox hafta buy more formal clothes, shoes, bags..alas!wads these mans!

nvm..shant tink so far!tmr gtting my mineral makeup which i ordered w shanx n a few of her frans frm us..haha..so interesting..n guess wad dey onli cost $21.45. hmm..dey r samples lahs dats y cheaper..haha..
one thing bt tmr is that ive to cm bk to hall still for this sems' final event!final year nitex for the seniors..a nite for the final yr seniors to enjoy, eat, gather feel appreciated..tink me wun be able to haf a feel of this nitex next yr as im mving out..feeling a bit sad here i noe..however, eventually me gtta leave wads..so its alritex..

ive decided to save the $ frm hostel fees for my grad trip which i hope to haf one!ive promised my younger sis that ill be accompanying her on an overseas trip to celebrate her 21dt bdae next june!so i mus fulfill it. she wans to go taiwan so i must tk nt of all the places if i go this july!n i really hope ctc will be gg!im so so lking fwd to it!n the best thing is that dere will be no amt deducted frm my PA's allowance!n jus heard that the govt is gifing out ERS this yr to residents whu r 21 frm april onwrds!woohoo!so IM ELIGIBLE!!this is great news sia!spare cash!oh yah i nearly forgt that i had to go for a portfolio shoot this june too!haha..

my og mates r so sweet dat i do feel guilty..esp. twds melissa..oh no..cox i forgt bt her bdae last yr!4th sept n forgt to wish her too!alas!blur me..last yr on my exact day the three of us went to a cafe in our sch- ALFRESCO for lunch n dey bought me a puremilk skirt. i lyk it a lot as im a skirt person..but the thing is that the skirt is so short that i seldom wear:( though its a pair of culottes i dun usually wear it cox its so short that my mummy cant help but comment..considering the reports on gals being raped by banglahs n such i betta be careful..gtting veri paranoid n will nt wanna go out at night..cox im scared to go hm once night falls..my neighbourhood is cfm unsafe with all those malays loitering ard...so scary!so really wun wanna stay out late realli unless no choice..so if i realli had to..u will see me scampering home as soon as i alighted frm the bus!so frightening..so my day ends at 7pm..n i wanna be at home!mb im jus scaring myself too much but i jus cant deny this fact..mb ive been hanging ard w melissa n shes another gal whus uncomfortable w gg home late!so weird i din haf this problem when i was in jc or a yr ago!

was super impressed by my senior that day after our ktv session at 2am..not onli did he drove us home..he even bothered to acc. me to the lift,waited for the lift with me and saw me into it den he went off to send xianhan n delvin home!so thoughtful!3 claps for u!yongxiang!hmm..i cannt stop but emphasize that im extremely impressed!yah i dunno wad other adjs to describe mans!jus so.. IMPres..haha

going back to the topic again..haha..lking fwd to next fri cox by den i will ONLI haf 4 pres left..haha..m i consoling myself?hahas..
next fri 24th march, me n emma will be mtg the councilors for dinner..yah dinner contradictory ritex..i wld prefer lunch actually but gt lect till 430:( so hw?no choice mahs..haha..
and den cmes my bdae week!haha..den after?exams lahs!sians..
mb cox its the 21st bdae dats y suddenly lyk veri happening..so here goes my prog!

24th fri: treat with councilors at changing appetite, marina sq, 7pm
27th mon: lunch- treat with huishan n mel, alfresco(NTU), 1230pm
dinner- treat with family, crysal jade kitchen, parkway parade, 8pm
*28th* tues: sleep at home and mug and prepare for wed's presentation
29th wed: treat with ***( dunno if i can sae or nt so ive decided to *** ur name:)), sizzler, suntec city, 130pm
31st fri: treat w yanshanx,yiting and charamine (tk n vj), waraku jap restaurant, marina sq, 7pm

haha..rather packed sia..i bad thing!all these treats will definitely mk me fat!yucks!so ill haf to noe wad im gg to do bfore them!:p being a gal is so troublesm yeah?haha

hmm..ill end off with my updated(last amended 17th march) wishlist!haha..

1) nike/adidas sports bra(orange?pink?purple?)
2) working bag(brown/black/cream?(white will gt dirted:()
3) nike/adidas/puma going out cum school bag(bright colours:))
4) mango denim short skirt(not too short though:))
5) denim skirt frm mickey industries ltd:)
6) a pair of Birkenstock's slipper(flap kind)
7) working jacket( blazer lk-alike frm osmose?iora?)
8) a personal portfolio(self-sponsored)
9) vouchers for apparels/sports wear/bags/shoes/shirts frm g2000, URS,Zara,mickey industries?
10)digicam!haha..(forgt bt this!saving up for this!)

No comments: