Tuesday, March 21, 2006

inspired!

jus completed my ge- creative thinking report as well as the writeup for the other ge-urban planning..wondering y in the first place i took up the creative thinking course..nt even creative enuff lorhs..sigh..i jus wanna clear them quick!!haha

feeling great dat i cleared 2 presentations today and ive another one on thurs followed by 2 each for the cming to 2 weeks!faints ive gtta quickly start on my studying for my exams starting on the 18th april..freaking myself again!but the more peaceful life of having a 3 mth break of PA and fun really perk me up yeah!
wanna it to be over soon!!

currently browsing thru this site www.baumhouse.com for a pair of birks..its the in thing now n i wanna own a pair too!haha..me and my frans are gg to order tgt to make up the numbers for free delivery!great..there are so many designs dat im so confused and din noe wad to choose!haha..basically im onli looking at the style as for the colours will be cfm those cheerful bright and attract attention kind!as usual ritex!it is cfm cheaper to gt a pair this way ard 60 to 75 dollars for the slip-ons..though its really cheaper but ive never bot a pair of slippers at such a high price before!ill jus treat it as a gift for myself for my cming bdae..gtting alot of things for myself these days..last thurs i bot a puremilk skirt at 39.9..tmr im gg mango to look out for dat skirt again..or mb i shld but frm mickey industrial ltd instead..needa gt another presentation top!predicting mes gg to be broke real real soon!

cant wait to go ktv with felix, yj,ls and wy this thurs after sch at 630pm!im so so super duper excited to go!jus cnt wait yeah?not as if ive been ktvin w yj and felix but the thot of immersing myself in songs after songs jus make me feel so blessed!im veri happy!everytime when i see pple perform on stage im veri envious..i haf my dream a dream to perform for everyone..to sing for everyone..yah dats a dream..with all the superidol,superstar and school idol competitions gg on..haha..i shall train hard sia!cfm!

hmm..tink i shld slp alr..timecheck 2.15am!haha..tmr no sch n im at home!yeah!gtta finish reading my co law tmr morn and my ura presentation slides bfore gg out tmr!:)

nitex peeps!

No comments: