Friday, March 24, 2006

imposing my own curfew!

waiting for my hair to dry and oso to pass time so me cn wake her up at 3am..

wah..super tired!!

jus had a 6hrs ktv marathon at clementi's KTV with yj, felix, wy n ls!!haha..quite fun though esp twds the end when all of us jus simply drp dead!all the wae frm 730 to 1am!!hw cn it be not tired ritex!moreover, woke up this morn at 6am to finish my tut for tmrs 830's co. law.

yawns..:(

ktv was alrights though it was long..actually nt too bad lahs..jus dat i cnt mike hog..haha..meimei!i miss k-ing w u!!seriously the magically no. for ktv shld be 4 more than dat?ielse it is really jus sitting dn n listening...nt very worth the $ to pay n sit n listen!dats not k-ing!!n we were saeing that at least the 2 boys were not too bad..of cox felix is zai!choir boy!!yj not too bad lahs..at least can fig out wads hes singing:)

left w 4 pres!finally n ive to complete them asap!n start on my exams!!!alas!freaking out real soon!

gg to mis frm hall except thurs next week cox hafta go for tut on fri!great!!

im imposing a curfew at 7pm for myself..i jus feel so unsafe when im outside when its dark.im paranoid i noe.its really scary esp when i had to mmet a weirdo whu again attempted to ask for my no. on the bus dat dae when i was on my wae home aft shopping w my sis in orchard.ellos tk a look at urself heh!!ask for my no.?im a bitch!!bcming more lyk one sia!!i mean cfm!!but oh pls!!cun be bothered n nearly wanted to jus alight n tk another bus/cab bk home!!get a life and stay clear!!!
i dun gif a damn to strangers!deperados!!!im nt an easy gal whu distributes my no hors!!looks whu u r toking to!!urghh!!

happy dat we had done the ura pres..tink alrights lahs..
tinking of wad lessons to pon alr!!but tink qutie hard cox lyk all pres n mus go!sheesh!!

tmr is the start of my bdae treats..haha..ctc first celeb tgt with emma:)
but the timing has been shifted..ive gtta go off at 10pm cox its simply too unsafe n i dun feel secure to go home a night..scared out of my life mans..hmm..shall leave earli..luckily mels n hs treat r is in the day..phew!!

not that i dun wanna stay in hall..nt dat i dun wan hall peeps to celeb w me..i jus dun wanna be in hall..furthermore..jus fd out dat me as a JCRC cant ret rm n haf to WASTE 200 bucks on the room w/o staying!wad kinda thing is this!!sucks lorhs!waste my money!!!

real slpy now!!

yeah will gt my necklace frm mummy on mum!!heehee..cant wait for my birkies too!

No comments: