Tuesday, November 29, 2005

sleepyhead confirmed

as im typing this entry..im confirmed falling asleep!
apart frm falling aslp im lyk msn-in..and thus my entry is lyk half-hearted..sighh..

i feel lyk slping!haha.

busy in sch these 3 days for caroling choir camp..yawns..sing till wanna cry..tml mus go buy n make honey water for the choir if not dey cfm will lose their voice...haha...wah actually me wanna slp before 12 but nws alr 1203am..yawns..me shall quickly finish it and zzzz!

actually dun really noe wad to blog..nvm..mb too tired alr!

kkie..dis morn went to visit the new hall..and i was really really taken aback dat hall 13 is jus a rd away frm e new hall 3!YUCKS!!DISGUSTING!LYK SHIT!!WANNA PUKE!!

its pure jealously..yah..it is..i jus dun wanna see him..anywhere near me...near where im staying..but the thot that she is living so near me irks me!
mb she will be off hall next sem alr?

the best thing is that he wun be in spore...n its good dat he will be in holland!great!the further he is the better..

i cannot deny e fact dat no matter hw far..hw much..hw hard i try..it will be there always..yah..always..wanting to forgt?its nt easy!it really isnt...wad i cn do nw is to channel me energy(nt much left)to hall..but my fuel is running low..jus pack my days and if possible spend time at hm to slack...to slack..to slack..

sighh..

dun tok bt dat alr..

ytd's choir was rather a flop..for a while i wa the onli soprano singing n me sing till i wanna die..literally..wanna die..all melody..all so hiong!wah!puke blood..jianming had to sing the bass and jeremiah sang tenor till he lost his voice..hmm..todaes morns n aft's attention was satisfactory but nitex suddenly disappear..aiyo..tmrs the last day..n hope everything will be fine!sighh...

good good tml cn go hm n haf fun for the next to days bfore me cm bk on fri for mtg n duties on sat..den sun is little peng pengs bdae!!great!gtta go hm early to gif tuition n go to cousins palce to celebrate my nephew's 1st bdae!orhh...so cute!

gtta slp...tml gtta go but tumbler for honey water...yawns

No comments: