Sunday, November 20, 2005

my lala land...

yah..jus feel lyk sleeping again..haha..

had tuition n actually prepared to go out..all dressed up n even wore me contacts n stuff..den decided against the idea..jus simply lazy to go out on my own n e worst thing is that im dozing off alr..hw to enjoy my shopping spree lidat?haha..nt that me haf lotsa to spend but yah jus feel lyk gtting more skirts n a a pair of new shoes..n i wanna go pierce earhole..haha..afraid that they will act. gt infected..

me wanna gt a new image!but i dunno hw!!lyk dye my hair..i mean highlight..den im worried that they will be damaged..
aiya..mes afraid of this n that..eventually nothings done!eekss!dats y i hate myself!always tinking so much..so much..always choosing the safest path..nt a daredevil..if this e case i foresee myself nt hafing dyed hair nt wearing earrings n most importantly!!nt a new image!!

urghh..hw hw?im so bored..maybe its nt a good idea to end exams way earlier than frans..i wanna find work!

stupid classified!no suitable jobs...either dat or me cnt seem to wrk during the period for the jobs..urghh...

now learning a new song...by JJ n Jinsha..'BEI FENG CHUI GUO DE XIA TIAN'
quite nice...haha..

yawns..its sleeping time..n im barely awake for 5 hrs!haha

No comments: