Tuesday, November 22, 2005

a NEW skirt!

yippee!!
ive gt meself a new skirt from bugis street!heehee..

gave tuition dis aft den headed to parkway to collect my photos..realised dat me din developed all of the photos..urghh..,missed out the orientation camp's..aiyo..me had alr.filled my 2 200 photo albums!me go gt a new one..one exclusively taken during my uni daes..

aft parkway..went to bugis alone..not dat me enjoy shopping aln but deres practically no one who cn acc. me..all r hafing exams!haha..n me will never ask a guy out..haha..yah!dats me!no way!haha..wadever u tink but too bad..dis JOLEEN!

yah..walked ard n finally found wad im supposed to get for her..been thinking real hard bt wad to get n finally!haha..nahnah..mes nt gg to sae wad ive bought cox she may be reading dis entry..but i guarantee i like it n hope she will too!

very soon!will be meeting yanshan n all!shanxshanx!tell us wad ya wan for ya bdae!
u noe wad..i haven wore the visor as yet..cox i dunno when n where to wear it to..its nice but i realli dunno when i cn wear it..wasted lehs..so next year..haha..

toking bt my new skirt..it costs 30 bucks..a bit ex but i lyk it..unique design!heehee..realised me haf a few skirts which r a bit old n faded so planning to gt at least 3 more!haha..den a few too short..heehee..mus diet den cn fit!haiya..dunno y dun seem to be slimming dn any further..y?vexed!urghh!

No comments: