Thursday, June 09, 2005

thanks weinee!!

yah..firstly i would like to thank weinee for accompanying my to ecp ytd!
arikato!
i went to practise blading and weinee cycled!haha..im faster and less falls..haha..but mus go and perfect it!

another 'thanks' is also for weinee!

weinee..im actually surprised that u mentioned the issue when we were resting at hte shelter..i wasnt at all prepared to talk abt this..really..
like what uve said..im jus restraining my feelings..its true!but i just dont know how else to handle it..

the only resort is to jus take things easy?or mb to jus ignore..

if another one cmes along?wad shud i do?to let go..to wait?to forsake?i dunno..jus dun ask me these questions!i am hafing a headache now!

i jus wanna enjoy my hols!

i wan a life!

leave me alone and i do nid a break!

shattering soul..(not again)

No comments: