Saturday, June 04, 2005

LInnIE!!

welcome back weilin!!our dearest zuzu!my grand zuzu!haha

u got me and vonnie so excited to eat e chocolates and jellybeans!haha..and lin!we realli wan the popian fiesta!haha

kkie!better not bother ya w our food cravings!haha..but so glad that ya r back in singapore again!

okie let me start me blogging proper..

went blading with my sis and her friend on wed..wow!its been a while since i had fallen so so hard:(yah..fell directly on my butt..never have i felt so malu before!but i was too busy learning how to walk w the blades and trying to move faster that i could not be bothered with the stares ive gotten!aiyo!i was wearing a cap but i think it was USELESS!!

haha..had fun though..me and sis went cine to watch the korean show-my7 boyfriend is type b!so so funny!yah..we like the twist of the story line towards the end!its an entertaining show but not realli worth it to think of it...but its my sis birthday what...so nvm and we enjoyed it!

wanted to pierce earhole!!!hey vonnie!yahyah!not eye hole hor!this time 100% correct!haha...who knows my sis pangse me after i asked for the price!sighh..when will i ever get my earhole?i confirm will pierce before my 21st birthday!haha

den yesterday met up with weinee to sign up for a 4 days job at the expo from the14th to the 17th of july...the pay is only 5.5 for data entry but me want to work to pass time..act. its not really that hard for me..just go and swim and sleep and read books and bug friends to go out with me can alr!haha

after dat went out with huishan to shop at bugis..haha..she bought lotsa stuf but me no income and wanna save so only bought a pair of slippers for 5 bucks..okie lah..haha..shall save and give tuition then more shopping spree!tml gg w yanshan to twn again!and its gg to be my 2nd time in twn in a span of 4 days!aiyo!

today best! me von lin darius and zhenhao met!guess where?as usual our beloved von chose bugis and tadah!!its bugis for 2 consecutive dayS!!!wow!haha..due to budget constrains we settled in swensens..haven been there for some time..haha..den our dearest friend zhenhao was very nice to send us home!thanks zhenhao!

i just cant wait to go k box on the 17th!and the stayover at vonnie place!haha!gonna be fun!

now im trying to pack my days for next week..so far next mon will be to the pool in the morn den to parkway in the evening..tues will be giving tuition den wed gg for jb briefing and blading with charmainex!!lg timex nv meet her alr..act. nt very lg lah!den thurs swim in the morn..fri give tuition again..basically my evenings are free!sianx haha...but no bucks cnt go anywhere oso:(

haha..tmrs tuition day..haha..sun too!yawns!slpin nw:)

nitexnitex!

No comments: