Tuesday, June 07, 2005

STM!!!!

just realised that i really do have short term memory(STM)oh no!wanted to have another title for today's entry but suddenly i just forgot!goodness me!

tmr im going to practise blading w weinee!great!haha..

ohh..i just remembered what i wanted to say..just when i thought i am going to slack my week away..i just managed to pack the days again!and this time round its all the way till next sat!of coz dere are some nitexs which are free for me to take a breather..

wed is suppose to meet up w charmainx but shes too busy w her camp!haha..but nmv mes gg to my aunties place to see my cousin's baby!haha

thurs will be tuition again..

next mon will b a morn swim and mb ktv with mingfeng zikai and co.

then it will be work frm tues to fri!sat is celebrate charmx n tingx birfthday!haha

sounds packed yeah!

kkie!betta gt gg..if nt...cant wake up tmr!

No comments: