Monday, June 06, 2005

shagged..

yah this is the exact word which should be used to describe my current status now..SHAGGED!

ha been going out for the past 4 consecutive days!but only to 2 places!town and bugis!yawnsx think i can really master these 2 places real well!

im so tired that i cancelled my tuitions for today!yah so must makeup tml!shiong!this week haf to give 3 sessions den!aiyo!cant wait to gt my pay man!real broke!

this coming week is going to be a funfilled week i guess!

mon:swim and tuition
tue: blading w weinee
wed:job briefing..blading w charmaine
thurs:swim and tuition
fri:tuition and shp w sis
sat:tuition
sun:tuition

hes back ytd and he msged to tell me so ytd evening..
said he bought me stuff but wad for?
cun b bothered..

was at heerens and we saw kym ng and quan yifeng filming the love bites..e guy is nt suai at all..haha..no me biz though..

cnt wait for the k box session w ctc!and 18th to meet up w tingx charmx and shanx!haha...

No comments: