Thursday, March 10, 2005

vAnishing ACT!!

the feeling of depression is cming bk onto me again...

ask me to explain y?
ive no idea too...as i walk dwn me ladyhill i jus feel so stressed..so so stressed nt that kind of feeling which i had enjoyed...it cld be due to e exams?

yah...i guess dats the reason...

me family n frans keep speculating the reasons y i suddenly become so enthu to go hm?

but the reason is:i dunno

its jus dat e stress is building..i cn feel it cming...staying in hall will do me no gd...i dun wan me frans n seniors to see this ugly side of me..its nt nice:P

after next wed will disappear fully...haha...great...but coz will b bk for lessons n stuf lah...!at least stay for a dae or sth/wk!!after dat yr 2 alr!!!!haha...okie lah...not too bad..

so sianx nw....slping real sn...

btw if frans wannajio me to mug/go out walk walk do drp me an early sms k??haha..thxs im nt shutting myself frm u guys but jus wanna conc...we cn still haf fun tough!!!haha...

haven eaten me sakae sushi leh...!haha....

slping is me current most effective remedy!!!!

No comments: