Friday, March 25, 2005

aT hOMe!!!

yah finally cn use me laptop at hm n connected to net!!
blur me connect line to wrg 'hole'

was surprised dat he n mingfeng gave me a surprised visit last tues..22nd of april!
he was carrying my stats textbk:) haha..so nerdy gor!!!

haha..its been a lg time since we toked thot it will b onli the two of us but mf cm..i admit dat i felt a bit disappointed when i saw mf..bad ritex?

haha..act supposed to haf bffet n sp viewing at e 21 tv lounge but in e end jus sat o/s the walkwae n toked..its been a lg time..since the 3 of us chatted:)

quite nice!

me gor so blur!!me went to gt sago for him n asked him to hold onto me oranger squash he left one mouthful for me!!!urghh...haha

dey kept asking the guys in me hall..but dey r nice frans..i mean shwed me a bit more concern..sometimes do feel more..haha but mes nt realli interested coz nt realli me type:)

he hinted several times on msn n hes always willing to listen..smtimes even chatted on msn for hrs..cldnt believe it..
he always initiates n sms me things to update me bt stuff..veri odd..
hes lyk probing into wad im doing..so awkward..asked bt who i was toking to n stuf..
hes weirder..added me on msn n ever since we kept chatting..din even noe him as in jus suan me dat dae..i din even noe his name..but coz hes frm e sm hall lah..

dey saed im an XY!im not!

mf u asked me to gif em a chance/guys a chance..i din sae im nt gifing..but dey din do anithing mb scared bah..scared as in they noe ive high stds?mb..but at least 2 of em noes:P told me treasure box but the other i swear i didnt!!!

act.. u r a great pal..i gt sm light n enjoyed toking to ya..u made a lot of sense..
hes nice but i felt being made used of..as a rubber float?as a safety net?
ut wat to do..its u!!all u tok bt is results n ask me to intro u to gals..

act. frankly speaking..im confused bt meself..at one pt of time i thot will slip onto the XY path..mb its bcoz of that period..when i was realli dn..realli dn..realli dn..i dunno if im still feeling dis wae..i hope nt!

let me put everything aside n im into the mugging mode!

dun understd y zhiwei kept asking me to go out..too bad gt exams..haha..even asked me to go mug when hes in army!wats dis?haha
mb hes jus too free!

gg to mug nw:)
haha
my AABB!!

No comments: