Wednesday, March 02, 2005

sLOwlY..sLOwly

din go for ge todae...too lazy to wake up though i was awake since 8am..slpt at 4

went to walk walk...gtta see e nitex views in ntu..quite nice but scary..coz its jus too quiet i guess...but the calmness and the serenity of the nitex made me feel bettaesp after yesterdaes entry..perfect to mend those wounds:)

so paiseh to trouble u charmaine..thanks for bringing me ard to explore e sch..haha..hoped i din bore u to death w those things...yah i shld gif up n nt tink bt it n b a happy soul..but it will take sm time..sm time again bfore i cn get bk..

as promised..will record wad happened for e past 9 daes but i din..so it goes..

was extremely touched n relieved when beauty wrld realli cm to an end on the 20th feb at nafa theatre:) coz was pleased n delighted to see me frans n family dere..everyone was elated i guess..went for dinner at this coffee shp near bugis village..went to go k but me twin n closer seniors nt gg...so instead we walked all the wae to ps to catch a late nitex movie...hide n seek..haha..as usual..slpt halfwae thru e shw..interesting...

the 6 gals n 2 guys-darren n melvin combi refused to go hm n stayed at this kopitiam n had breakfast den headed hm..reached hm at 7+am..haha..dats quite a feat for me:)

he asked me if mes gonna b gl...im nt too sure i told him..asked him e sm qn n he gave me the sm reply too..haha..quite stupid but i dun care..haha..esp in this state..me gonna mug n mug n mug!!!

its funni...yesterdae daph told me to b more careful when im walking ard hall..haha..of coz was puzzled by this comment...i was lyk huh? she refused to sae names but i managed to guess correctly...haha..100% perfect..accurate!haha..jolens a smart gal leh!

yah..hes nice but jus nt me kind..too short n haha psychotic..went running w him 2wice?lent me his tut when i din even ask him...bought us flowers for vdae n for me perf..haha...but sorrie..u r my good fran!will b n always be:)ill act as if i din noe:)

haha..mb i shld jus move hm n stone..no probs..no stuff...but its nt me!!i wan fun!!i wanna b involved..i wan frans!haha..guess hafta gif n take..

will b gg hm on tues n bk on thurs n hm again..tuition...mug n stuf so minimal time in hall for this period to prepare for me papers!n yes hols will b here again!!!

target:AAAB!

haha..ive a new motto..a targt to work towrds to..n hope a NEW LIFE!!

No comments: