Tuesday, March 15, 2005

pOOr Gor..

hes currently depressed..realli.. feel sad for him..his health is affecting him..his studies..everything seems to b against his wishes..i jus cn help to shw him a bit more concern..

praying that hell gt past this stage fast!if nt its gg to do him harm..no gd! dunno wad happened..all dat ive heard r his std..but i cnt doubt him..cn i?

putting everything aside n wanna stop meself frm tinking..

RUBBISH!!!

joleen ITS RUBBISH!!

yeah im trying hard to do so..but me mind will wonder..nt onli to him but others too?

me mum did sae:'gal ah! u all ritex?y ya keep falling sick?is dere sth wrong? dun go e wrg track k?...'

yah mum!i noe!i wish im bk to those innocent daes..but mes nt dat simple minded animore..i wish..i dream...i hope..i yearn for the daes when u will jus nag at me for me mistakes...staying at hm to slack..protecting me frm pple...

nw i noe y u wan me to go to a gal sch alr:) thxs mummy!!!muckXXss!!!

im doubting meself every moment..though i appear confident...haha..

had me ge presentation last wk..haha..gt a super off comment..stupid!haha..dis stupid comment makes e wanna puke!haha...

wad confident...sexy..cute...haha..read alr also wanna laugh!haha...

nv jus tk it as a compliment bah..haha...ill b interested to noe whos he though...haha...

tired..gtta tk med n slp alr:)

god bless all!

No comments: