Monday, February 28, 2005

iS diS mY lIfE???

im jus exhausted..tired...physically...mentally n emotionally...

everything isnt ritex for me.....dis is nt wat i wan!i wanna run escape..to a place faraway..nt sc..no pressure..my life us empty at the moment...onli me frans me families..dats enuf!

realli?
i dunno...y?whenever im alone...ill haf dis feeling..im lonely?nO!!!but is dis a denial?i dunno!im realli troubled..or mb is jus plain exhaystion..i wanna go to the beach...the boundless sea!th blue horizon!i miss east coast...i wanna bike but dunno hw to cycle...i wanna feel the wind against me face...

feeling empty nw...i mean ritex nw as im typing...haf a lot to sae...but guess its jus nt rite to do so...i mean dis me blog i can type watever i wan but....

frans pls keep it a secret esp if ya haf read n r still reading...

let me gt sm slp n ill continue 'reporting' wad happened...

a blistered gal awaits..

No comments: