Friday, February 18, 2005

iTs HeRe...FINALLY!!!!

finally...my halls production is finally here...very sn it will b over sn!

ill realli miss it!!!despite all the lg rehearsals..the scoldings..ill miss the people!!!the time we spent gossiping..playing...suaning one another...the suns we spent tgt...those canvassing times..laughing at one other's makeup...the list goes on...

the pple of coz...ill MISS...my cabaret mummy!!!my twin!!!cindy...my dancer frans...eliza+liying...my jiemei!!!cabaret gals!!!!huiqi n angeline...of COz!!!my veri impt dance PARTNER...charmaine...haha.....n oso super onz seniors lyk huifen...xuefen...seok ling...miner...grace for the hair...fione for e makeup...nt forgtting the directors!!!!yunting n skye...oooppsss still haf our chairman...weisheng!

nice things mus cm to an end!!!its a fact!!!!

current feeling: dead fish...super shag...hurt!as if a thousands pins r piercing into my heart...i dun understd y it is lyk dat...i jus dun...NO!!! oh NO!!!

No comments: