Monday, February 14, 2005

mUggING vALentine!!!

todae is valentines dae again...as usual...spending it alone...but w/o shan to acc to me delifrance n spending it in hall w daphne....do wad?

mug..MuG...MUGGGGGG...yes!!!!MUG for test tmr n THURS!!!!NOTIME FOR THE REST OF THE WK COZ Perf is on fri n sat:) wed gg dn nafa to rehearse...tmr rehearse in sch n thurs oso...aiyo..betta complete dis entry fast!!!so i cn go mug for the rest of the dae!!!

frans!!!thxs for wanting to cm to support k:)

yesterdae had rehearsal...full dress...finally felt dat the gns r still manageable...so i shall stick to the diet plan...haha..nw eating lotsa vegie n dats it!haha

bought 56 rochers to dist to frans n gues wad spent lyk 50 bucks on em!haha...

frans frm vj n tk n frans..u guys gt no fu qi alr...haha...was surprised dat he act. passed me a soft toy in exchange for the rocher...haha...but me dun lyk soft toy!!!!haha

fran frm dnstairs bought us roses...haha...nice nice..but eventually the rose ill die..he didnt do anithing...i dun care...haha...me nt gg to care liao!jus gonna concentrate on my studies after dis sat....do i really wan this fri n sat to cm n pass?

nt really...me feeling chengzhong nw...its gd dat we dun need to to cm bk on sun nitexs..the pple...they r those whom ill miss...my 2 other cabaret gals...my twin cindy...mummy teresa..eliza n liying...jessica?haha...nt coz the funni cabaret guys lyk shiwang...shuai shuai jian ming...e ever so slpy lk kevin...nerd nerd qien....my dance partner!!!!charmaine of coz...n ill miss his voice....bernard!haha..

tink i shdnt babble on so much...mus gt to work alr....great...gg to do online quiz nw...everyone take care n dun forgt to cm support me k???thxs frans!!!

No comments: