Friday, February 04, 2005

dEsperate waiting...AINT ya gonna do sth?

hmm...its yet another thurs:(

this means dat its the end of the wk n the next fresh wk is cming...it doesnt help dat next wk is CNY....will be spent mugging for the tests for the wk after...n guess wad!!!! my performance has come!!!!stressed! ive gt to lose 2 kilos n yes!!!im realli doing so....

v dae cming...its gonna b another another lonely yr...haha...act. i dun mind staying in hall to mug for the tests...ive no time aniwae!

he did try to sd me out if ive gt a date...n i jus mentioned im gg hm...wun noe if i will agree if he asks again...coz..me tink hes nt the one...but hes nt doing anithing substantial....im nt gg to care...its him whos nt max. the opp....mayb its nt wat ive thot all alg....im tired w this....tink im nt being fair to him....gif him a chance?im nt sure...but its nt 'the' feeling...i guess....

nt much time to think of these..but sm times the thots will jus surface....'lets things be joleen',this is wad i always sae...yahyah..i will stick to it!!!

hes my gor n he will n always be....no matter wad he saes n does...hes mus still b gor!yes!gor!!!its been 6 mths!i jus cnt believe it!yah...HES ONLI MY GOR N ILL ALWAYS BE HIS MEI.....

it hurts actually...'u r my one n only mei!'...im confused by my own feelings...y?hes my gor...i swear!!!

No comments: