Thursday, February 17, 2005

i GoT e aNsweR finalllllllllly:(

in jus two daes..two impt things happened...its bad...

im slpy....but daphs words were heartbreaking for a moment...yah i mean for a moment...
but at least i noe his std n it wun b awkward animore...haha

e other finally gt wad i mean!!!n me std!din xpect his msg yesterdae...but at least hes nt a blkhead afterall...gd!

the other?
haf been msnsing for the past daes...hes always dere to listen to me crap/complains...etc...but as ive saed we cn b gd frans...haha

my dance partner is super nice...haha...im feeling so blessed to haf known her...

deteriorating every moment....im depressed...YESH!ive admitted..yes...the sadness is sinking in...realli deep dn

hes nt dere for me...hes smwhere else....but as ive saed...hes onli my.....

a sunken heart:(

No comments: