Thursday, April 05, 2007

yawns..

feeling so sleepy right now..yet its only 925pm...wanted to go study my jap in prep for next week's listening and oral yet mes like so drained..finished one n a half chap of 311 n yah did the notes..supposed to make a trip to coffeebean this afternn but in the end was so dead tired dat i decided to stay at home n mug instead..yawns..shall go slp after this entry yah..

haf decided to train for the half marathon..zhiyu mentioned dat day so thot y not since me has gt nothing to do after exams..so its gg to be the pool, the beach n orchard!haha..wad else?orchard= shop and slack!haha..wanna go jog at east coast my 8km but to prep for 21km..me shall slowly build up my stamina with 16km nonstop den increase frm dere..okie dat sds far!! me wanna go brush up my blading skills as well..so super exciting!imagine exercising thrice per week!wah! okie coupled with my slimming regime hopefully its gg to wrk even more!yah it gotta wrk..wait till i see those bucks ill definitely go beauty n slimming parlours

since mes gg to slp early soon mes goona wake up early to finish up the chap n mug for jap, gif tuition n continue another 311 chap..sat n sun will be doing up the notes for CS mod, revise jap n finish up 311..exams cming fast n 3 papers will be gone FAST as well..toking to clarence now..haha..mes still an undergrad dude!haha..yah till the 25th of this mth..after dat..hmm..mb u can call me a risk assoc..oh well but me haven gone for my convo so no nid to be so enthus lehs

oh yah!wanna THANK VON, LIN, CLARENCE, DARIUS and EMMA for the DKNY fragrance!din expect really..n the scent is really great dear von!thanks for hafing such gd taste!!hmm..no wonder we r buddies maN!we haf good taste inclu lin!!hahaha..n guys dun puke!haha..realli like the bottle n the apple scent..so sweet smelling..okie dat will make me sweeter..haha..okie..gif u the pass to go puke noW!hhaa:)thanks babes n dudes!!cant wait for clarence n darius to COME BACK!haha..den we shall go ktv!!!n really haf a good catch up!really!!

last fri was great cos me had a great great company--my dearest fran frm my sec 1 n 2 tk class..so so glad to haf kept in touch with u ger!though we aint in the same class n sch for 4 yrs n din really keep in contact in uni jus a few meetups here n there, we r still as close!:) this feeling is great dear:) shall date u to go blade w me oso! n we shall go jog yah!hmm..i mean i will jog but u can run!haha..tok bt blading shall ask hs n kj n mei oso..but me mus be sure tt me aint gg to fall again!with my big blueblack frm last last week's fall..im really scared of hafing them alr..so grateful tt it was better esp when mes a frequent swimmer..so ugly n paiseh!oh yah n cnt wait to go zhiyus hse..u can bake brownies while me shall 'show off' my 'pasta making' skills!haha..hmm idiot proof tts y i noe!haha

was toking bt my pri sch fran-cherilyn this afternn..mum mentioned bt her..cant really rem what led her to it..oh well the main pt is tt we were toking bt how capable her mummy is n hw she will be able to follow her mum's footsteps..admire her when i was yg..so pretty, has a 3 storey terrace, always using the latest gadgets in twn..one unfortunately thing was dat shes brought up single-handedly..nonetheless, cos her mums an exec..guess it made her life much easier n happier?i dunno cos we werent close animore since she went dunman high..met her in jc again n dere!at the age of 18 she gt a yellow sports car if me nv rem wrgly which she drove to sch everyday..talk of the sch mans..n me n sis were the lucky few to be one of her passengers..cool! yes..studies wise shes dere too..i mus admi im jealous..haha n still i guess

mummy saes gers whu r pretty n capable will lead a hard life..i noe whu she meant not onli my frans mum but oso my ma's frans..either divorced or gt dumped by hubby...n so happened tt they r pretty with the former being attractive and capable..told ma tt me wld rather be pretty n capable n she went quiet..guess she din noe wad to sae..she like to ask bt darren..haha..hmm..think she gt the wrg idea..haha..shes afraid i guess..was tellin her all the benefits i will be enjoying as an exec(hopefully) in the future, the material stuff me can gt to own n be able to provide for her as well..she seemed to be accepting my idea..ma ended saeing 'tt's if u r really tt capable!'

yah!its true n mes gg to ensure tt mes gg to reach tt position!nothing till now haven i achieved wad ive wanted..as in academically wise..yah so mes cfm gg to push myself dere! high in the hierarchy the status the corporate ladder! i aint gg to be satisfied with the lower position, to be jus another employee in the company..being in the 'limelight' since sec 1 me aint willing to be a nobody..dats y me contemplated to be a politician, dreamt to be in the entertainment industry etc etc..its all bt fame popularity n stuff..haha..so now the 2 dun seem possible ive gtta another chance to prove dat im able n i will be dat able!

love thurs cos i love to read URBAN tt comes with straits times..reports n articles on fashion trends n styles..cool suggestions..n wads is it like to be a socialite? very rich elegent pretty with a super rich hubby n family backgrd..?are these all?i mean wad r the rest of the criteria?imagine spending 16k on a gown..my god!life as a socialite sds so fun..gtta attend galas n idinners which only U and other big names r invited!gtta dress up like a doll..wear beautiful expensive gowns..put on makeup n haf ur hair all done up by celebrity hairstylists n make up artists like david gan n andy lee..grabbing everyones attention n haf the media oogle n dying to intervv u etc etc..socialites life seem slack..life aint gg to be a bitch animore!

oh well not even an exec now..jus an uni grad gg to start climbling the corp ladder..with a miserable income of 2.4k per mth..not 24k hors! when will i reach tt stage mans?unless...haha..starting to dream again!haha..tired u see..haha..

but mes very sure tt me wun jus stop dere..2.4k aint gg to be jus 2.4k its gg to grow exponentially...gonna enjoy n learn as much..grab wadever opp for me to perform..cos i aint simply satisfied to be jus another joleen i wan to be tt JOLEEN whom everyone noes n wanna now! my fighting spirit is back!not gg to back down cos i noe if i do my dreams my aspirations will crumble..n ma dun worry even if me aint gtting hitch ill be providing u n pa with the best i can!best living environment best food best life which will definitely be tonnes betta than now!n i believe i can!

its time to sleep...time:1016pm

(tmrs his day..wishing u happy birthdsy..yah happy birthday)

No comments: