Wednesday, April 18, 2007

18th's over! gone!

yeah!today is finally going to be over!had 311 paper this morn n oh well towards the end, me was like so drained!miss ard 18 marks..poor time management but m quite confident of the rest so praying hard for dat b to appear considering my course wrork:0 the afternn ge paper was jus stunning..wadever she hinted din realli appear!bestest!m quite lucky dat me read up here n dere for me to crap my way thru so mb wun do too badly huh..so its one more n mes off le!

todays wed n yah 18th of april a strategic day is gg to be over in 34 mins time!mes slacking in my room..n its pretty empty now..tmr shld lug more home:) mtg mei tmr to mug for jap..hmm..wanted to eat sth nice but since mei wans cheap food court stuff den i tink its okie bah..ill jus tk the usual yong tau foo which i deem it as healthy..den its off to mug at cafe..undecided which one to go..shall go by instinct tmr!:)good good

todays thurs..n the call nv seem to come..i noe it will be lidis oh well so jus leave it n not tink bt it anymore..
gt a call frm keith yesterday, hes one of the founder of tinybox, a music company located in tg pagar, the school which groomed kelly poon..yah he left me a msg on friendster reg the new intake of students..n called to provide me with the details..pricing n time wise sd gd..it will be the 2nd course which i will be gg thru:) yeah! this time rd its gg to last 1 yr..both basic n advance course:)to improve to correct are my aim this time rd..:) 150 per mth i can still foot it..so it looks like my weekend will be filled with regular ktv sessionS!haha..good tt mei is gg with me oso..so we cn learn tgt...keith sds nice over the phone..mb he cn sing as well too!haha..hes a singing teacher too!beginning to like the name keith..haha..so tinybox will be my next sch after ntu:)so afterall me aint gg to be detached frm sch yah?this time rd its gg to be a sch where i can enjoy my favourite activity..very excited on music recording which is gg to be taught!!woohoo!!(beaming frm ear to ear now!!)

din noe tt kj noes rick..saw him today at src bfore we went in for exams..dunno y but me jus haf a feeling dat hes super zai!the more i see him the more zai i feel he is..haha..admiration setting in?haha..even daph cfmed tt hes good..okie so he mus be of a certain standing..competitor sia...can apply my 5 forces analysis here!.hmm.me shld learn frm him as n when possible:)ricks a nice name too!haha

was struck by a thot jus now..suddenly the word vocal struck me..n me realised tt me tend to notice guys whu r vocal..nt as in those whu like to brag bt how gd dey r day in n day out but those whu r really vocal n open bt their thots n thus make an effort on voicing out their views..not those whu try to attract attention..hmm..me oso dunno hw to describe but me jus now whu r those whu aint turned off! dats y me used to like my vj student councils president!haha..okie nw the victorians whu r reading this will noe this long secret of mine..wadever, so long alr..it aint a secret anymore..n hey dun gt it wrg hor..not max but a yr bfore us!geddit?if not go ask von!haha..so leadership quality is a must to haf in my future bf?or shld i sae gd to haf?haha..mus be able to provide me with directions, make decisions but not a big MCP!hate it when mes being ordered to do things..even my mum nv ask me to do this n dat lorhs..no wonder she always complain dat me nv help out with the household chores!haha..but still i din help..my sis oso wad..so no diff..hmm..shall find new eye candy soon!haha

okie..1200 n 3 mins to 19th april..haha..yawans..

oh yah went for a 15min jog with daph..shld haf ran for a longer period but she din feel well so we walked a 1/4 of the route back :) its off to the pool to tone up on fri n next mon!yes!toning!!

No comments: