Sunday, April 30, 2006

workaholic?

woohoo..its onli 913am on a sun mon n im alr onlinE!haha..was 'supposed' to log on ytd nitex but was too engrossed with jewel in the palace!haha..jus cnt stop my finger frm pressing the 'next' button after finishing an episode!haha..n ended up glued to the screen for 4.5hrs!haha..eyes hurt sia!gonna finish it by wed?haha

tmrs may 1st!!yah its may alr..oh dear!!nearly half the yr is gone..bleah:P a week more of slacking..im gonna pack my stuff..the notes , the papers the books..headache!!cant wait for my sis to end her exams on wed!den its gonna be blading on thurs morn!!yippee!!half a yr alr..hoping me cn still make it!!den fri haf og outing..still hafta gt a handbag n stockings!sigh..den sat n sun?tuitions lorhs..

toking bt handbag n stuff me n mel went orchard to shp for our pa stuff..was so lucky to haf bought 2 skirts n a blazer frm iora at a disct!dey cost 107 onli!!happie!bought a pair of covered POINTED heels frm charles n keith at 37 n me n me sis had to collect it at suntec:p haha..the best was at metro paragon!spent 145 on 10 loreal products!its lyk hell lahs nv bought so much or shld i sae spent so much on my face bfore!thanks mel for waiting for me yeah?heehee..thanks alot ger!!as i was saeing it was jus wah..from the veri basic facial foam to the full makeup!tink my mkup skills can be enhanced!haha..

mb its cox of influence which has led me to tink dat proper skincare is really important!no more facial foam n dats it..alot of work has to be done to protect the skin especially the face!yah!the face!its a weld where the face is considered everything...yah i guess its all bt the face..i mean its the first thing pple will notice when dey tok to u or see u ritex..its the first impression!but well of cox going deeper..personality attitude manners IQ n EQ count much more!!

gonna WORK for 2 months till 30th june in EY for PA n its makeup everyday!of cox except sat n sun lahs!haha..apart frm this mon to fri 830-530 wrk..tink my sat n sun will be spent on giving tuitions yah so dat means me basically will be super packed for these cming 8 weeks!jus accepted a job offer to gif tuition at dao nan pri sch during weekends again!haha..25 bucks for 1hr n 20mins!!haha..its gonna start on the 22nd july sat..so ct peeps!hopefully our taiwan trip will b during the weekdays:)

so packed so packed!luckily not staying in hall after 4 weeks den cn conc on schooling during the week n wrking during the weekends!wah!my life jus revolves rd wrking!tink gtta gif up one tutee n most prob will be the china boy at bedok..sighh..feeling a bit bad yeah..but shall see how yeah?saving up for lotsa things..taiwan trip w mei next year..grad trip to mb hongkong next yr(no $ to go further..haha)n oso mb to slimming centre?haha..shall see yeah?haha..

im forever dissatisfied with myself w wad i haf with everything..to sae that im a high achiever?i dun tink so..to consider myself as jus an average?im unwilling to..alot of dreams a lot of hopes, a lot of aspirations but yet so little time..suddenly im feeling that ive not enuff time to accomplished wad i wan..veri soon we will be hitting 30,den 40 next will be elderly!!!!oh no!!im going to be so so old!!since young ive been fearful of growing old..yah im afraid..ill rather die young..mb 60?no no..i cant imagine..im scared n the fear is gripping me again!

mb i will b better off mugging so me wun haf this sort of time to tink n relect n frighten myself w the unnecessary..haha..

ltr will be quite exciting i tink..im telling myself to jus go with a calm mind n treat it as a normal n usual affair..a time for me n me sis to enjoy n reminisce those times we had n most importantly to haf fun!haha..den ill be bk for my jewel again!!den tuition at night again!!

haha..its not the end yet as ive gtta prepare my tutees for their exams which can be considered as mine too!!!

hey ctc gang hope to meet up soon yeah?n yanshan too!

No comments: