Thursday, April 06, 2006

STUDY SPREE??!!

was taking some online personlaity tests for the past few minutes..haha..the more i complete they more i gt hooked onto em:P
haha..gt the links frm yiting!wanted to post some of the results here but den dere were some int. errors..so hmm..mb next time?

finally on my mugging regime whereby dere isnt any need to prepare for any more presentations!i swear that this sem is cfm torturous!so many pres till i was so uptight w my last few!alas!!now its finally over n done with n me shant bother bt em anymore!!its time to conc on muggging my texts n notes!!

first paper 18th and the last?27th!
phew!wanna blade, swim, shop, sleep, ktv!!!n more KTV!!

actually haf a no. of stuf to blog but den my mind is telling me to go concuss now!sighh..

nvm jus a short reflection..was on the train ytd..mb its becox of wat i saw which sparked off my current feeling bt this..
i cant sae much, i cnt be direct, jus dunno how to put it blatantly...
but i noe im less cynical, less critical, not all at turned off..instead its making me curious abt how things wrk in life..its somehw different i guess..
ive learnt to accept..dey r my frans and very good ones..i dun wanna lose them jus cox others think otherwise..

timecheck: its 1230am..gtta slp n wake up in 5 hrs' time:P

yawns:)

love transcends all boundaries..yah i mean ALL BOUNDARIES!!

No comments: