Tuesday, April 25, 2006

it's the first step...

wah!!!
finally im 1.5 days away frm my freedom!!
haha..cant wait..

gg to aunt's hse after thurs paper to visit my little nephew!!!xuanpeng!!haha..so cute
fri is gg be a shpping spree with mel for our pa stuff...blazar suit, bag, shoes, makeup,shirts..wahs gonna cost me a bomb mans!!two bombs?or 3?haha..mes gg cranky!!

currently watching jewel of the palace n im halfway thru the vcds i tink..haha..cant wait to devour them all after thurs..

my PA will be starting soon..sighh..at least me wnt be rotting at home!!dats good:)
3 mths no classes n no nid to mug n do tuts..lalala...:)

next will be camps alr..camps? not so involve dis cming year i guess..jus dere to look for potential eye candies so dat my year 3 days will pass faster?haha..eye candies in nbs bahs..hall unless im super lucky!!haha..wah morphing into a desporado!!haha..no lahs:P

its my first step or shld i sae its our first step?i wish i hope im trying..its the first step to reach the stars or even the moon..i mean my moon!hopefully with faith we can conquer..with faith we can succeed..with faith n hard work..its about hafing faith n skill n luck..hungry for it..never been so hungry bfore!!

counting down to 27th may 1200hr

No comments: