Monday, February 27, 2006

ponned again

yah..todays the first day of sch aft my term break..but instead of gg for the 830 to 1230 classes..im stuck in my room trying to revise my wrk for the test at 3pm ltr!urghh..supposed to be holidays last week when i could finally rest play n mug!however, due to my hall pdtion i had rehearsals everyday till late n nw im so so glad that its finally OVER!!haha..
oh ya wanna thank my family, vonnoe, clarence n darius for cming to watch..n of cox charmaine and gf:) thanks alot!its not veri nice i agree n sorry for making u peeps cm dn especially..nvm me will treat treat k?haha

jus completed my company law essay n gtta go revise my risk management asap!
had jcrc mtg ytd..dats y no no time to finish!!haha..the thot of gg home after the test jus perks me up!!yeah!tmr's free day but gtta go bk n gif tuition n be bk w my normal routine!yippe!the sleep earli mugger's routine!!

super excited for the taiwan trip with ct peeps..mentioned to me mummy but she din object..hey hey if my sis wanna go can she cm alg?tinking of bringin her alg lehs:)heehee..n i really hope this will nt be another jus mention n forgt holiday..

oh yah gtta check out if i gt the placement in ernst n young..if i m den ill be extra happy n nt worry bt nt gtting a pa!!

looking foreward to march cox my bdae will be cming..nt becos im gg to be 21..urghh..old alr!!but its cox me will be mtg with my frans again!!yeah!!

oh yah jus to update after gtting feedbk frm vonnie n clarence..no more kenny rogers for councillors k? we will be gg to changing appetite at marina square..im proposing 24th march which is a fri..dinner..if ani of ya cnt can let me noe earlier?cox if gg to be ltr den it will be very near to our exams alr:(

as for shanx tingx n charms..hw hw?26th march or ltr?or our usual after bdae celebration in june?haha..dat will be lylk damn late!haha

hmm..charmaine..wad bt u?27th march?tuesday?me haf no sch on that day..mb lunch or sth?heehee provided u haf no classes...

so happy dat my beloved sis will be contributing to the cost of my personal portfolio!yeah!!thanks babe n we ll decide where to go k?

okie..so here goes my updated version of my wishlist

1) a working bag for my PA
2) a leather wallet
3) an adidas/nike sports bra
4) a pair of shades
5) a personal portfolio
6) a denim jacket..
.....

alritex..betta go back to wrk else ltr so die!!

No comments: