Monday, February 20, 2006

my first formal interview..

still dun seem to noe why i cnt view the updated version of my blog frm my hall's comp..sighh..nvm so lg as u peeps can view den im alright:)

now slacking in hall suppose to haf sp rehearsal but dunno why director nv call..so ill jus slp aft i finish dis entry den wk up n mug..

yah jus had my first formal PROFESSIONAL ATTACHMENT at ernst n yg..wah luckily my mummy sponsored my cab fare down to faffles place if ill haf to dig frm my own pocket..was e arly n i thot ill be late..dey lady cindy was friendly n that calmed me down alot..n guess wad we began chatting lyk lg lost frans..haha..tink its jus me lahs so chatty..haha..n the finalist for superhost..zhen tao is in ey's audit too!haha..n she told me hes cute!haha
oh man..phew its over..haha..den cm bk to hall w yj aft his dinner at jp..haha..gd gd gt pple help me carry my barang barang!

ytd had 4 sessions of tuition w one ending at 1130pm..haha..yah i wasnt kidding..
wad made me so happy was dat me n tingx n charmx n shans met!so seldom cn we all meet!had been spending a lot these few days..or for the past week..3 tops n a pair of shoes!heehee..wow

n yes ive thot of the places to treat my buddies..do let me noe if ya peeps object k?
n ive come up with 3 items on my bdae wish list..haha..
tmr onwrds will be rehearsals rehearsals n more rehearsals n ive gtta study for tests n chiong reports n projS!alas!
okie..shall quickly nap nap nw..
heehee..eating my healthy apple chips nw:) whee:)

shans tings charms: waraku restaurant
lin von clarence darius zhenhao emma:kenny rogers
charmaine:sizzler
family:crystal jade

wishlist in the making..haha..hmm..in case u all dun noe..haha..me prefer bright colours:)
1) formal working bag
2) nice leather wallet
3) an adidas/nike sports bra(orange,pink,purple)
4)?
5)?
6)?
the list shall be updated!:)

1 comment:

chikini said...

FWAH!! me getting a sizzler treat eh?? so honoured!! hehe. but i think i shud be the one treating you instead of you right??