Friday, February 17, 2006

pissed with blogspot!

dun understd y i jus cnt publish wadever ive blog 2 days ago!hopefully thid can gt thru mans!

haha..as im typing im lking at my orange finger nails!haha..its as if ive used the highlighter as a nail polish..haha
its a colour which mel gave it to me for vdae gift!haha..nice colour n im wrking twds gtting a funky colour specs!haha

lking forwrd to sat so dat me cn go hm slp mug at least a chap for my quiz and den go bugis w sis n my hall uncle- yongjie den we will head twds daphnes bdae party!den quckly cm bk..wads needa clear tuts, projests and study for 205 quix mans..AND my hall's play is jus next fri n sat!after this ill really be a bit freer!heehee..den exams will be cming alr!yeah!

i gt into earnst n yg's interview..hopefully me cn make it and i wish i can gt the one at citibank oso!however, too much a choice will mk deciding difficult!urgghh..but tink ill be hard to gt in..

tmr is 830 lesson again..yawns betta slp early..yah..n yes!gtta see tingx n shans on sun!:)whee..gtta slp soon:)

No comments: