Thursday, February 16, 2006

i luf 14th feb 06

i really luf ytd!cox i was so slack!
haha..dun gt the wrg idea!im din go out on ani hot dates..i jus simply slacked in my condo like hostel!haha..no sch todae for me..so slack so slack..

todaes wed..haha..i was done wif the last event for my portfolio!!heehee..feeling super good!yeah!now jus gtta support the rest onli..dat means im more or less freed!
haha..the thot of mving bk home is great but i tink ill miss some pple here!

was reading clarence's, linnie's, vonnie's and darius' blogs..mostly bt 21st bdae..so me shant continue the trend!
went to our 'beloved' laos partner-clarence bdae on sun..not too bad as dere werent lotsa pple..it was comfortable jus sitting ard n tok eat and entertain myself..tink it had been a lg time since my weekends r always spent clearing my tuiton sessions n rushing bk to sch for rehearsals n mtgs at night..felt really great dat sun!

THANKS CLARENCE!!HAPPY 21ST BDAE IN ADVANCE!!(betta blog dn..else if i din msg u on the 17th..will b in the same fate as vonnie..haha)

this sets me tinking of my bdae..haha..darius its alritex..mes nt tking it to heart..i really gtta confess i cnt really rem frans' bdaes...till nw me still dunno a few..im sorrie dearies!

as im typing this entry..ive cfmed nt to haf a party..cnt seem to find a place to hold n if im gg to haf one..too mani pple lahs..dun wan to keep jumping ard and entertain..veri tiring..tink ill jus settle on treating grps of frans....haha..of cox those closer ones onli..
grp 1) shanx tingx n charmx
grp 2) von lin clar darius zhenhao emma?(provided he comes)
3) mel n huishan
4) charmaine aka chikini
and of cox my FAMILY!

so heyhey!start tinking of where u peeps prefer n ill start tinking of my wishlist!haha
(hmm..ive places in mind alr!)

ytd was vdae..franship dae i feel..suppose to go out w my beloved sis but in e end she went of w her bf..feeling happy dat she finally gt attached w smone she lyks..finally..meimei..tears no more k?dis time rd u won me!yah..finally we aint on par!finally u r ahead of me!im glad n hope dat u relationship will blossom gal!jie will be strger:) ill support u..

feeling guilty cox he still bot me flower n a gift though i rejected his date..im sorrie..i jus cnt bring myself to go out with u..go find a better gal whu will reciprocate ur care n concern..im jus so sorry..sighh..every vdae mus haf sth funny happen..aiyos..haha

tink its time for me to go..wats the pt of holding on when pple dun appreciate u..u r jus a small fry..nt taken seriously..tink ill live better in my own wrld..w my own franss..yah its set that ill leave..ill jus go..ill go..

No comments: