Saturday, April 02, 2005

jus to update..

busy wk?nah..nt realli..skipped tut on thurs morn..jus cnt wake meself up to go sch..

its gg to b to n fro for this last wk den cmes the exams n break!

haha..mugging hard.am?

econs, biz law and it still more /less on time..but acc..im scared..everywk do tut dun haf xtra time to mug..

todae tuition ended earli..went parkwae to gt gor his bdae prez..gt him a pierre cardin 'metal' pen w his name engraved on it!!haha..hope he lyks it!had a hard time tinking of wad to gt him..

m i too nice to him?
i jus cnt help it!

u noe wad..he din even msg me to wish me on me birthdae..act. i expected bfore dat..i expectd him to forgt n nt do anything...
luckily i was prepared else ill b super miserable that he din msg me..

but who cares ive gt lotsa other msges!!thxs babes n dudes for the msges..n thxs huishan n mel for the macro mini puremilk skirt..its damn short...omg!!!

haha..dun realli dare to wear it...haha..
wanna thank u guys for remering!at least my dream for a peaceful n quiet nitex was realised!haha..though i spent it mugging in me rm the whole nitex..i was happy..deres serenity in me..he wished me happie bdae n we chatted for quite a while..me moving to mayfair if realli successful n hes trying to gt himself out of the gl thing so i tink its fate daft we will nt haf a chance to find out more bt each other..haha
wanna thank him for e e-card he created using 'paint' n the msn's bdae cake n candles..thank u u guys for 'keeping' me online..yesh!its indeed a satisfactory nitex
wanna thank twin n huifen for the wishes..thanks alot..
wanna thank u charmaine for 'singing'me bdae sg over sms!haha..dats sweet..
wanna thank charmx,tingx n shanx for remering!luf u n miss u babes..
wanna thank ct frans for ur wishes!realli surprised dat zhenhao, kirit n even zhixian remered..
wanna thank nee,ginny,zhiwei n triplet oso!!oh no!!so mani to thank
COZ cnt forgt me closer councillors!!clarence for calling..von n darius..
wanna specially mention me mum n dad for this dae..me sis for the new bags!!me mum oso..me sis pei for the pen..haha..u silly gal..

though it was a hooha this year but i dun mind..coz i was mugging for 2 tests!!n jus let me shw off a bit!!haha..gt 72.5% for it n 95%for econs!haha...see im smart!!jeremiah n darren!!!i dun need smarties!

haha..

hafing thanked so mani pple..cnt believe dat gor u r nt included in the list..u shld b at the top of e list act.!

as ur mei!i wanna thank u for being me gor..i noe this sounds silly but u r still me gor n i noe u will always treat me as ur mei yesh!ur onli mei for ur troubles onli...but at least u pour ya em onto me..it may b a burden on me but as lg as u r ok..i wish u all e best..

cnt wait to pass ya ur prez!n ur reaction!but guess i wnt b able to see dat..
cnt wait for exams to b over
cnt wait to reside in me lalala land for daes
cnt wait to do lotsa of things during the hols!!

so in order to enjoy..ill mug hard for gs results!!!

AABC is me GOAL!!!

take care frans!

No comments: