Saturday, April 16, 2005

I LOVE MY MEI !

'I LOVE MY MEI !'

dats wad he typed todae when he initiated on msn..haha..
it sds sweet..realli sweet..coz it cm frm him..*grinx*

i tink its onli for dat moment when i read it..haha..wads the meaning of 'love' in his dictionary?its veri vague..realli veri vague..he cn sae he love this mei a few times in a wk n hw sweet this mei is..im immune..numbed after awhile..nt sinking in n nt takin these wrds literally as bfore..hes jus another better fran jus dat we r much closer?closer?nt exactly i shud tink so..

to me..love is a sacred wrd which i wnt use so freely..its nt ani 4letter wrd..it means a lot..onli reserved for 'the one'. so i wnt use it unless..having said so..means dat i wnt waste it on him..yah..I WONT!!

mayb im jus too conservative over such matters but wad to do?w me upbringing...haha..

he cfmed broke up her..i suppose so..i mean its e other wae..she broke up w him..hes super depressed i guess..me try nr to ask too much oso..dun let his current state destroy me mood to studi n lyk wad charmaine said..its silly to let his burden bcm mine..nt dat ill ignore him/shw less concern but jus nt as much..it hurts n its tiresome to constantly do so..joleen is halfwae up the shithole..haha

ytd.he said:'dun leave me mei' i was taken aback a little'mes trying to protect meself..me dearest xxx! nt dat i wanna desert u..but ive had me share of ur troubles n thoughts..ur life..strenuous!so do spare me for once...i guess u cn manage ritex..i cn onli acc u dis much..hard to carry on..i wan a life too!

ritex nw..concentrating on studies..one ge paper dn!!todae left earli...first time in me life dat i left 45 mins earli in an exam!haha..will end on the 26th..but nt prepared for it..next wed!!heehee..gg redang for 4 daes!yippee!w hall mates to relax!heehee n oso had palns here n dere alr..to meet w pals all over!of coz me beloved pal!yanshan!!!haha

nt forgetting me dearest zuzu..li n vonnie!!ct mates..weinee n me triplet babe!!!haha..oh yah..oso mus rem to treat charmaine to sakae..aiyo if nt start wrk no time to do all dese!oh yah!!

gg to take up singing classes again!heehee its gg be 4 times per mth for 150 bucks in a sch near bugis area..singing is me interest..a passion..its jus so nice to be indulging in music..close frans will noe me dreams:)

haha..was tinkin of me 21st bdae!!!
yah n act onli wanted to bk a chalet n invite frans to celeb..but gt a shock of me life!!im gg entend invitation to ard 160 peeps!most frans whom ive met in me life!
cox inclusive of me family members n relatives lah!!wow!will be holding on the 25th march..which is a sat!!so dose who haf access to me blog..u r privileged to noe bt di bforehand!!!start saving up n prepare for me da sou bah!

me needa save up lotsa more!!!dunno hw..tiking of hafin a bdae committee to help me out!ani volunteers? i need a venue n stuf..mb its too earli..but if dun start earli den no time..haha..cn tell me if ya r interested to help me out k?thxs thxs!!!

haha..gg for a portfolio shoot which will cost ard 200 odd oso..die mes a spendthrift dear..but me mentality is that..since im yg i shud do wadever i feel lyk..im afraid to grw old..im afraid to see meself wither..im afraid to mature..i dread 20..but im alr 20..i wanna lk yg!

din wanna blog dis part..but since u guys managed to survive thus far..its jus a bit more bfore i revisit me lala land!

went jogging on tue..n was utterly surprised dat a guy named desmond approached me for directions..as gullicle n blur as ever..shwed him e wae..he claimed he has a tuition agency n thus gave him me contact..i was silly enuf to gif it to him!!!!me dear frans..dun scold me but dis is the joleen u noe..so paiseh..feel lyk digging a hole n bury meself in it!!urghh...

he said hes frm nus yr 4..doing ee..lives in blk 6 which is lyk e blk opposite mine..lyk i care..den suddenli he msged n called me but i din pick up..he keep asking me to meet up..but i refued n gave him excuses dat i needa mug..nw me frans sae i mus avoiod him n nt reply..yah i din when he msged me dis morn to wish me gd luck for the ge paper..

he said dat he wans to noe me..wan me to gif him a chance to noe me better!wad crap is this..thot dis kinda thing onli happens in movie shws?dunno wad sincere..first time noeing a gal lyk dis..hes sorrie n stuf..huh?wad dis?

tink im cursed to meet strange n despo pple..its scaring me..n ive to keep a constant lkout so dat he wnt appear within me vicinity..esp when i go jogging..gg to jog tmr..crossing me fingers real tight!oh no!!

though its lyk a confidence booster for me..but c'mon!dis kinda of thing is hw sucky!aiyo!!thot leaving hall for hm will be betta but nw it doesnt seem like it..lyk worse leh..at least sch pple nt so direct n frightening..dis case is serious n i tink hes real serious too!help help!!jiu wo bah!!

din dare to tell me mum!shell definitely freak out..nw shes lyk nagging over stuf lyk me dressing n stuf..short skirt..n most of the time..im lyk hafing sex education at hm!oh man!!!wad the hell!haha..if i were to tell her..tink shell acc me everywhere as if im much protected overgrown kid!jus praying hard dat hell forgt bt me n nt do anithing funni..

yah..its nice to haf admireres but nt when its lyk dis..

dear all!
to those who r hafing exams:all the best for ya papers n we shall meet up sn!
to those who haf finished!: start tinking n quickly 'book' me k?im real busy...!!haha..
to those who r troubled over sae..r'ship/other personal stuf: god will lk after us as lg as we persevere..we will survive thru!

nitex!me gg to lala land!!
huggies!!!

No comments: