Sunday, April 17, 2005

HAPPY birthday DAPH!!

HAPPY BDAE DAPHNE!!! haha..tink this the 3rd time mes wishing u alr!hmm in 5 weeks' time it will be mine!eeekss!hate the 22nd yr n mes cfm dreading it to be here!!!alas!!!pls dun cm mans!!hope daph enjoyed herself n bet u did right?with us ard!haha
may all ur wishes come true n our new bdae wish: hope to find a bf a nice, sweet, thotful as ******...haha..we shall keep our fingers cross yar?haha..

todays the 3rd day of CNY n mes glad tt me went for the gathering a jeromes place..yar at bradell, far, but thot might as well since ive gt nothing on today n mes graduating soon so might as well spend more time with my hall peeps..not dat me gt nothing to do at home..jus dun feel like doing tut..hmm..me shall finish up tmr since tmrs my free day!heehee

so was at jeromes house played 2 rds of mj in a blurry n confused state den watched a bit of shws, guessed me dozed off bahs..after waiting for our mr. darren to appear which was alr 7pm we headed to junction 8's cafe cartel..ordered chicken n mushroom macaroni, not bad but since it was alr nearing nine so me din finish the food..hmm..feeling fat mans..but paiseh to order salad oso..haha..so in the end shunzhao the hungry bioy finished it..good at least not wasted!nice to be cutting cake n celeb daphs bdae dere again!haha..rd 1 was last thurs!!haha..supposed to go watch movie in the end due to e limited number of shows n the odd timings we decide to jus go home..by tt time it was alr 10pm..yawns..haha

luckily darren drove so he sent me daph n zhao home!!so nice..glad he did mans since mes hafing blisters!dunno y will haf blisters since ive worn dat pair of heels a few times le..aiyos..painful..haha..mus thank daph mans..tuo ni de fu!haha..:) a nice chap he is..thanks daph thanks darren..haha

hmm..shall go slp early swim in the afternn tmr..gt myself out of the hse mans!exercise since ive input quite a bit..n mes gg to revert back to my formal diet regime!haha..hmm...guess mes rather good at calculating n est my intake this few days..okie mus jiayou!!n so dis explains y my mum has to coax us into eating those CNY goodies!aha.

really cant wait for recess to cm n mes gg to ensure dat mes gonna go swim at least 2x n mugged for my jap, do my ge proj!veri soon its gg to be over!

No comments: