Saturday, November 25, 2006

when too mani becms a chore

received my moe letter 2 weeks ago n im supposed to go for a briefing this cming tues for a briefing n to hand in the contract...

ytd was out studying w mei..gt too calls frm deloitte n kpmg for intervv n my fran told me tt ive gt shortlisted for pwcs as well!pengs..wads more?an ey's contract in my cupboard!

thot im settled for nie..gt a bit wavered ytd n i mean now..supposed to be aslp but decided to blog cox gt no one to grumble to!sians..mei mugging for tmrs exam..
hw not to b wavered when uve gt a potential job w pwc waitng for u!!not tt ill cfm geddit but if i realli wan it ill mk sure ill ace the intervv!!cfm!!sighh..
feels great getting shortlisted by all esp. pwc but wads the pt if ive chosen nie?

yah the pay the reputation the ego of a great company!!compared to teaching?
but i can cfm in the long run ill enjoy the latters life more!!

so its NIE NIE NIE!!!!!

shant be wavered but ill still go for the intervvs lahs..haha..as a challenge?see if im gd enuf to gt into pwc..another challenge for myself?

maybe..so i shall sae bye to the lg run high pay job!! welcum me to the life of a teacher!!jus realise im may be an elitist..dun realli wanna teach acctg cox usually special n express stream schs dun offer tt..shall go ask if i cn select schs basing on the eng subject..hopefully can:P but i tink chances r low!

following my heart following my instinct n dey choice is rather obvious..another year in ntu..dats it..yupps..dats all!

No comments: