Sunday, November 05, 2006

DOWN finally

finally ill..i knew ill fall ill someday..jus haf this veri bad feeling
:( n yah these 2 days hafen been good..mb its exams stress..cun slp well oso..always waking up at 5+ to mug..will always wake up in fright..sighh..this bad..no wonder lack of slp n my eyebags r gtting worse:(

no choice this is the period..its the same for everyone..

oh yah today is LINNIE's 21st!!n me can openly blog down wad we did for her!!hhaha..hey lin hope u realli lyk the gift frm us yeah??all the way frm mango taka to korea via freight!!haha..hmm..me n vonnie oso feel lyk gtting but too ex..haha..:) y not u gt us one frm korea..haha..joking ger!hmm..21 alr!finally babe!!welcum on board!hope u will enjoy urself today!i noe u will!!

was reading mei's blog..yah i agree w her on certain issues..shes strger than me..strger than i thot..gd!shes gtta clearer goals n vision than me..yah our penthse dream!!lets wrk twds it!!if nie aint my place ive to decide if its kpmg or ey..den i shall wrk twds the 2million..though me cnt possibly be a partner..hopefully deres a miracle tt sth is gg to happen

2 mores cming up..im gg w mei!intense practices n selections!but gtta sign up first..yeas!i mus recover fast so my voice w be bk..no heaty stuff again!but i dun mind sacrificing for my interests my dream n life!!

wanna concuss alr..but toking to him..its been a long time since he initiated..thanks for the concern n the reminder..sending him the sgs but its so slow!urghh..dun care he mus learn else hes gonna geddit frm me when w k the next time rd..haha..oops!jus told me he gt attached..yah
ya dun seem to care or choose nt too..so oblivious?den y do i always hafta care?

No comments: