Saturday, October 29, 2005

tRAumatised..petrified..terrified!

yah..was utimately traumatised dis morn..

went into the lift as usual after buying breakfast..a stupid pyscho followed me..gross felt weird in the lift as he was adjusting his belt and yah..disgusting..i quickly gt out of the lift on the 6th flr instead of the 11th..luckily gt out if nt i wun be typing here alr..asked for me name..n said sth which i shant mention..yucks..RAN lyk crazy bk home

me mood was so affected dat i practically cnt work frm 1020 to 1230..petrified!ultimate!

was really glad dat i went out to mug at bras basah w charmaine..THANKS ALOT!!
thanks for cming to my block n sending me home!thanks a million!
u r really an interesting fran!haha

tired n wanna slp so i wun be thinking of the man..i so scared to even go out of the hse nw..so scared..shall go bk hall when exams end..so terrified..

a petrified princess..

No comments: