Thursday, September 29, 2005

stupidity!

yah..

decided that i should blog this matter down after reading yiting's blog bt her putting her hotmail add online.

mine was worse dear!
i din tell shanx..so shanx:if ya happen to read this s a bonus and yah i apologise that i choose not to tell ya..

it all started when i was happily on my way to somerset to meet shanx aft tuition last fri..as usual took a train there. was rather crowded nearing to twn..noticed a guy when he entered n he happened to 'squeeze' to my front..the picture: i was clinging on for my dear life aka holding on to the handle and den he was standing back facing me..side view?ok..bk view?okie..haharelection okie..
thot its another of the look see bio session..but its not all..
aft i gt off the train..quickly rushed to the toilet..den as i was bt to push open e door..sighh..guess wad happened?

1) i tripped?
2) met someone i noe?
3) the door was locked?
4) none of the abv?

if ya ans is 4..u r correct man!

' im so sorry but is it possible for me to have ur no.?i really wanna make friends with u....' thats wad he said..stunned!
c'mon lor!im rushing into the toilet..damn urgent!and u r telling me this shit..though nt the first encountering..but please!not again!i had enuff..

i wanted desperately to go away..can desperately see dat hes trembling and i jus wanna go toilet!gave in the end tinking that no harm though!yes!!!this is ultimate stupidity!but..oh well..JOLEENS STUPID..

oh nv intro male lead..hes the one whu stood in front of me when i was on the train..that one lah..

he was so fast..the moment i gt his msg..saeing hes this n that..traumatised..wadever..asked me out..jus gg to ignore manx
though older than me by a yr..in army..frm poly gg to sans francisco aft ord-ing..but...i dunno wad i shud do..
wad irks me is the msges he sent..hellos!i dun even noe u n u r asking if u std a chance?go away lah..nt stop tokin bt lkes n attraction..im cfm blacklisting u!
gosh man!dunno wad i had dn in my past to gt all these frm strangers..mb shudnt go out..
haha..sth times do feel comforted though..constant encounters make me wanna puke..no freedom..even gg to orchard is lyk..urghh..

dats hw i cm up w the conclusion:guys r shallow!

when its up on my msn..the guys frm my ex-bro wing, frans frm whereever started to rebutt!
haha..even asked me why..haha..too bad..

too bad guys r certainly more shallow!

No comments: