Tuesday, January 17, 2006

theres a limit in wad we can do in Life!

i can only do so much..the rest is really up to you..its both ways..
maybe not..but im still waiting and a miracle may happen..if never?im contented with the current status..yah..am contented..cox yearning for sth impossible is gonna to inflict pain..n its stupid lahs!!(my insulating power)

now sitting comfortably in my new room in the replacement hall..jus finished reading my company law chapters and the rewritten assignment to be handed in next mon!haha..tmr gtta wake up early to pia law tut den off me go ktv with felix and yongjie at clementi's kbox..wanted to go with felix since last yr but in the end cmi, hopefully tmr none will pangse!

my new room is small but comfy lahs..haha..quite cooling at nice!i mean Freezing esp last week when the weather was so super cold!!practically in aircon room..
apart from the longer distance from nbs and the inconveniece of hafing to walk up the nie slope..tink this environment here is better as weve more privacy..my side has only 5 single rooms lahs..haha..quite and serene..not so exposed i tink..

guess wad due the wet weather last week n my 'no grip' slipper i actually slipped n fell on the slope..alas..luckily nt mani peeps at that time yeah?if not ill be too embarrassed to go to sch alr!haha

recently, dunno y suddenly gt quite close to this bunch of tut mates whom me huishan n mel used to be wary of..dey will talk behind our back and some times even dio us?i dunno..but since sch reopens, we do haf lunch tgt..joke n mess ard..sit tgt during lect..haha..n we r known as SHE cox we always appear in threes!haha..so funny!
they r nice peeps lahs..n im happy for mel for being attached again..hey gal!u seem to be in bliss whenever u mention him..tink though hes nt dat gd interms of looks..he indeed has a kind heart..really surprised..u really changed a lot gal..used to be so critical of guys!alas!haha..
and thanks for asking me to gif me a lift back to hall and drive us ard..and kah hon oso..thanks for ya lift dat dae..

haha..its so nice to be ferried ard esp in sch when travelling is lyk..wah!

todays mon and a week from now hell be in holland..yah..hope he'll do fine..aft 6 mths?hope things will change on my part yah..definitely as i wld haf completed my professional attachment..celebrating my 21st bdae..had my photoshoot..taken my yr 2 exams and starting my last year in NTU..!

suddenly everything is gg so fast!last year?i jus remembered vividly the camp i went thru..the NBS camp, the hall camp which i ponned a no. of days..the hall life in year one..the beauty wrld production i went thru..hw i gt to noe my frans..cindy,hanyan..the seniors..qianyi,charmaine..the hillst and ladyhill christmas party we had for the past 2 yrs!oh man n im in the 3rd week of the 2nd sem of year 2!thats fast!so fast!FOC will be coming agin..n this time rd im a 3rd year and ill be able to spot any of my guy frans if they r cming to NBS!haha..very soon ill grad..very soon

im waiting for miracles..mb not..

its slping time!
gd nitex!
haha..tinking of my wish list sia!!haha

No comments: